Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Still stronger than ever.

The squad (unless I''ve missed anyone) -Strikers - Jerome, Mbokani, Hooper, Grabban, LozaMidfield - Hoolahan, Brady, Mulumbu, Howson, Redmond, Dorrans, O''Neill, Voo, Andrue, Bennett, Jarvis(?)Defence - Wisdom, Whittaker, Martin, Bassong, Bennett, Olsson (Brady option)GK - Ruddy, Rudd, Kean

Honestly, it doesn''t look too bad!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City 2nd"]Voo and Andreu out today to Rotherham.

Lafferty?[/quote]Yeah, missed Lafferty..Voo and Andrue only out for a month to get match fitness?

[/quote]Vadis for a month, Andreu until January.

In your dreams LDCNowhere near strong enough.This transfer window has been badly misused. There''s no two ways about it.

I do agree with this comment however it is apparent that all bottom half Premiership teams are probably stronger than in the past. I do struggle to identify 3 weaker squads than the Norwich one at the moment and indeed am wondering if any at all are weaker than us

LDC

You cannot be serious, that must be one of the weakest Premiership squads in the league. Have you left Tettey out because he going to miss games through suspension.

Bennett, Loza, O''Neil, Grabban the waste,r Hooper who does not figure in AN''s plans so far. Whittaker who cannot defend .

I give up

Does`nt look too bad? I don`t want a squad that "does`nt look too bad"I want a squad that looks good.Its a f##k up of a transfer window, no other way to put it.

When Bournemouth tear us a new one it might start to sink in with a few just how weak we are , We look nailed on for bottom spot and this season will be more about not taking Scums 9-0 record off them .

It''s not as bad as everybody is making out. But it''s not as good as Twitter/SkySports/RandomAccounts would have us believe. I agree we''re a centre back light, the rest I can make an argument for being perfectly fine and an upgrade on what we had.

I know everyone is upset that BJ has left, but he wasn''t starting games and at 28 he''s not at the age where he wants to sit on the bench.

Don''t panic folks, there''s sweet FA we can do about it!

FFS....... LDC !!Are you really that much of an optimist or can you just not bring yourself to criticize NCFC about anything at all ?An golden opportunity to strengthen the squad has been missed by our penny-pinching attitude. It''s hard enough trying to stay in this division let alone trying to do it with one arm tied behind your back.

[quote user="The Walking Man "]It''s not as bad as everybody is making out. But it''s not as good as Twitter/SkySports/RandomAccounts would have us believe. I agree we''re a centre back light, the rest I can make an argument for being perfectly fine and an upgrade on what we had.

I know everyone is upset that BJ has left, but he wasn''t starting games and at 28 he''s not at the age where he wants to sit on the bench.

Don''t panic folks, there''s sweet FA we can do about it![/quote]

Agree with this.  There is an argument for getting another defender in to strengthen there, but apart from that, the squad is strong.

[quote user="morty"]Haven''t you people worked out what this bell is doing, thread after thread?[/quote]In this case, it''s trying to bring some sanity back.  The reaction to today is understandable to a certain extent, but the reality is that things will settle down and we still have a strong squad.  

Deluded LDC, completely deluded. We have the weakest squad in the league. Posted this elsewhere but it''s worth reiterating, we now have two strikers who play the same role in Mbokani and Jerome. Then what? Grabban who doesn''t want to be here and needs half a dozen chances to score one goal, and Hooper who is clearly surplus to requirements. As for the defence! With Martin and Whittaker in the back line we will concede bucket loads all season and if God forbid we get a serious injury or ban to Bassong our only cover is Ryan Bennett! WE. ARE. SCREWED.