Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

'Yes Man' Neal.

I actually thought he would stand up to the Board.I WAS WRONG, he''s just another ruddy puppet.

Its not the end of the world Wiz, AN can provide back up to the GK position then....

[quote user="Trawling canary"]Bradley Johnson gone.

McNally position is now completely untenable and he must resign immediately and unconditionally[/quote]Lowestoft Loon.What is it about that place?

[quote user="Buh"]Lol

How does it feel to be old and irrelevant wiz

Must be suffocating[/quote]I''m ok Buh, its just a kneejerk'' reaction  ....I hope.

Why aren''t you posting this on Norwich Talk? Is it the fact they''d boot you off for being a tiresome old fraud?

[quote user="Wiz"]I actually thought he would stand up to the Board.I WAS WRONG, he''s just another ruddy puppet.[/quote]
Wiz - Can I just ask you one question, how come you haven''t posted this thread on your favourite site Norwich Talk, you were all for Alex
 weeks ago now you''ve changed your avatar to Lambert who walked out on us , very disappointing that you''ve turned like that on our manager.

You want the manager in,
the manager out,
in, out, in, out,
Call Delia a trout,
Have a massive hissy fit and leave the site,
and that''s what it''s all about...

I broke the cardinal rule splutcho.........posting in anger, that''s my default setting. [:$]

[quote user="Canary from the Waveney Valley"]Because the Messiah is the only manager who stood up to McNasty and the others. Greatest manager of all time.[/quote]
Let it go, maybe get therapy or something.

[quote user="Canary from the Waveney Valley"]Because the Messiah is the only manager who stood up to McNasty and the others. Greatest manager of all time.[/quote]

Wise words there is not a hairs breadth between our views on this subject

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Wiz"]I actually thought he would stand up to the Board.I WAS WRONG, he''s just another ruddy puppet.[/quote]
Wiz - Can I just ask you one question, how come you haven''t posted this thread on your favourite site Norwich Talk, you were all for Alex
 weeks ago now you''ve changed your avatar to Lambert who walked out on us , very disappointing that you''ve turned like that on our manager.
[/quote]No need to Angel, I''m just peed off atm, it''ll pass.

[quote user="Wiz"]I broke the cardinal rule splutcho.........posting in anger, that''s my default setting. [:$][/quote]

It''s not just you that''s angry tonight.

and with good cause.at no stretch can this window be seen as anything but a fiasco.whether it''s Alex Neil''s fault is neither here nor there but all round it is a poor old show.

Another insightful football related comment Buh. Sky should employ you as a pundit. You just never stop talking tactics do you?

[quote user="Trawling canary"][quote user="Canary from the Waveney Valley"]Because the Messiah is the only manager who stood up to McNasty and the others. Greatest manager of all time.[/quote]

Wise words there is not a hairs breadth between our views on this subject[/quote]Like sharks teeth!!!

People all need to calm down, I''m disappointed that we haven''t got a centre back in but throwing your toys out of the pram and abusing all and sundry isn''t going to help is it?