Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Oh Dear.....

Well having spent a few days chilling away from this board and expecting that one big surprise! Well didn''t see that one coming, our POT, hard working good pro, replaced by a very poor journeyman pro on loan, Jarvis, really.

Then to see that we have kept the distructive ego which is Grabban without really adding any quality to our squad.

I was in a positive mood till Sunday but that performance and this window leads me to think something behind the scenes is not right. Clubs with lesser reputations have spent millions we have loaned in two journeymen and youngster from Liverpool and a net spend of around 5 million on transfers.

Very dissapointed and probably now have the weakest squad in the league with distractions of Grabban, big job on for AN.

Time for changes up top, we really need a new breath of fresh air in charge at this club. Too many on here like this current board but nearly 20 years in charge is long enough, new ideas new direction and to push our clubs image of a little old backwater club into oblivion.....we need to move into the 21st century not stick with the 20th century owners, as good a job as they have done it''s now starting to damage our club pulling power to attract players.

Time for changes up top, we really need a new breath of fresh air in charge at this club. Too many on here like this current board but nearly 20 years in charge is long enough, new ideas new direction and to push our clubs image of a little old backwater club into oblivion.....we need to move into the 21st century not stick with the 20th century owners, as good a job as they have done it''s now starting to damage our club pulling power to attract players.

Spot on. Doncaster was the fall guy last time, McNally will ultimately go the same way this. But it''s who sits above them that''s the real problem and the sooner people start realising it the better.

With a rooky manager my view is that we should really have pushed the boat out to support him rather than pull the rug from user his feet. I wonder how he is feeling this mornIng, I just don''t understand how someone as experienced as McNally could have misjudged things so badly when it was pretty clear to a passionate onlooker like myself that things were going tits up in our recruitment. Even the Grabban in incident, we all hate him for what he has done but did nobody have the noise to see this potentially happening?

In one of my more irrational thought processes last night, I wondered whether behind the scenes there could be a hint of Martin O''Neill''s last days about this.

I have admittedly punched myself in the face a couple of times for it, but even so I''m still unsettled by the idea.

Spot on Indy, you''d expect this shower of shite to have learnt by now, but no, same little Naaarwich mentality - can''t see anything changing - the board are genetically predisposed to failure.