Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

BRADLEY JOHNSON SOLD

yeh this one has really stumped meeven if he was only a rotation option i dont understand why we would let last seasons p.o.t.s go epic fail imho

Brady is obviously seen as an upgrade at LM and plenty of cover at CM but what if Brady gets injured? I''ve never been his biggest fan, but last season he was immense. Big loss.

Staggered if true. Such a Norwich bloke and gave his all. Thanks for the fantastic goals last year Bradley

Goodbye player of the season and all the best at Derby. Guess you were surplus to requirements and didnt fancy being on the bench. Damn

Brady will move into left midfield now Olsson is fit for left back duties.  But Johnson surely still had a role to play, even only as cover. Unless someone else is coming in we don''t know about.

He goes with my blessing if that''s what he wanted, and if we got a good price for him then all the better

But no replacement?

Shocked.

Everyone in this window has said "no" except us.

I think this is possibly the strangest/poorest transfer decision in many a year. I can''t for the life of me work out what it is meant to achieve?