Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Will AN will prove himself now?

With this appalling window now firmly shut until next year, AN will really prove what a great manager he is.

If he can keep us above the relegation zone by the next window, with no real intent by the club to improve the defence, he will be a truly miracle worker.

Lets hope he can pull it off!!

Has any club ever spent less in this window?

We must be the laughing stock of the PL, being completely outspent by so many Championship clubs is simple beyond belief!

I''ve just been delivering the donuts to Colney and I can confirm that AN has locked himself in his office, turned the lights out and there is a sound of faint sobbing.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Wiz"]Totally out of his depth now in this league and got arrogant with it imo.[/quote]

There is no reasoning or justifiaction for that view in the slightest.

[/quote]After yesterday there is!

If AN keeps this squad up, his stock in the market will rise enormously and no doubt there will be clubs with ambition that will want him. This feels like Lambert all over again, except last time the transfer funds were used to pay down all the debt in one go rather than being used to fund a new stand this time around. I bet AN must be seething deep down.

I would like to think so, but he has not had much success in staunching a leaking defence recently. Can he somehow make players concentrate, keep shape, avoid rash tackles, etc.? I am concerned about this, that we could be the soft touch where other teams seek to improve their goal differences,

He could do a Hughton and bolster the defence with an extra man or two, but that would weaken our ability to score goals.

We all hope that he will succeed, but he has been "dealt a difficult hand" by our failure to recruit one or two more very good players. If he succeeds, then he will have demonstrated his ability.