Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

We're Relegation Certainties Now!

IMHO after yesterday''s shambolic happenings. Even Redman tweeted that the Bradders sale was Madness, how many of the squad are thinking like him today?Maybe after Bournemouth tear us a new one next week it might just dawn on the happy clappers encamped on here too.Sad and deceitful times at City.......we''re going down.......bookmark it.

Agreed but what nobody seems to have worked out yet is that if by some major miracle AN can keep us up then next season''s transfer activity is like to be worse not better:

Our triumphant board will be sitting round the table come August championing their prudent blueprint for success!!

I sincerely hope that you are wrong Wiz but this transfer window fiasco has done nothing to raise my confidence. I''ve seen some displays of ineptitude over the years but I went to bed last night hoping to wake up and find that it was all a bad dream. Its just a whole lot more ammunition for the "Little Norwich" brigade.

[quote user="Wiz"]IMHO after yesterday''s shambolic happenings. Even Redman tweeted that the Bradders sale was Madness, how many of the squad are thinking like him today?Maybe after Bournemouth tear us a new one next week it might just dawn on the happy clappers encamped on here too.Sad and deceitful times at City.......we''re going down.......bookmark it. [/quote]

Welcome back, Wiz

Bournemouth is going to be a very interesting game for sure, Wiz. I think what makes me sad is that by not making slightly more of a statement in the transfer window we have done nothing to encourage our best players i.e Redmond to further their contracts here - and that to me is the real significance, it could now be costly on 2 levels. Don''t want to have a downer on the club, it''s most unlike me, but I''ve got to say I''m really concerned there''s more to all this than meets the eye, just hope my gut feeling is just raw over reaction. Jesus Christ, selling Bradley J - that man bloody embodies our club, what the hell were they thinking to sanction that????????.

[quote user="Wiz"]IMHO after yesterday''s shambolic happenings.

Even Redman tweeted that the Bradders sale was Madness, how many of the squad are thinking like him today?

Maybe after Bournemouth tear us a new one next week it might just dawn on the happy clappers encamped on here too.

Sad and deceitful times at City.......we''re going down.......bookmark it.
[/quote]

Mad man makes things up shock!

Redmond''s tweet has already been explained and was about his friend berahino nothing to do with Johnson.

I ll bet you £10 we dont get relegated Wiz, money to go to the CSF, are we on?

[quote user="cityangel"]Redmond''s tweet has already been explained and was about his friend berahino nothing to do with Johnson.

I ll bet you £10 we dont get relegated Wiz, money to go to the CSF, are we on?[/quote] Make it to the MD society and yes, you have a bet.

[quote user="lake district canary"]This is like deja vu.  Things get a little difficult and up pop all those that thrive on putting forward negative views and disseminating doomsday scenarios. 

You''re wrong Wiz. Wrong. 

[/quote]Hmm? we''ll see.

[quote user="Wiz"]IMHO after yesterday''s shambolic happenings. Even Redman tweeted that the Bradders sale was Madness, how many of the squad are thinking like him today?Maybe after Bournemouth tear us a new one next week it might just dawn on the happy clappers encamped on here too.Sad and deceitful times at City.......we''re going down.......bookmark it. [/quote]No he didn''t, you are assuming this is what he meant. Do you think that maybe he was suggesting British clubs spending over £1bn over the course of a year to be madness? Or,  some clubs signing the equivalent of a whole new team and bench was madness?

Nice to see you posting regularly again Wiz.
No shock to see it comes alongside the first opportunity to criticise the club in a while, though.

Wiz shocker making things up again.

Why don''t you just stop following NCFC if it''s such a big deal for you Wiz, eh??? If all you flipping well want to do is moan....then at least take it to a place where people give a dam about what you think. Never anything positive comes from your posts and believe you are a manic depressive - feel sorry for those around your bitter and twisted life.

You must be such a happy person to be around!!!!

[quote user="hogesar"]Nice to see you posting regularly again Wiz.
No shock to see it comes alongside the first opportunity to criticise the club in a while, though.
[/quote]Cheers hogesar but I didn''t create yesterday''s shambles, our club did.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="hogesar"]Nice to see you posting regularly again Wiz.

[/quote]

Cheers hogesar but I didn''t create yesterday''s shambles, our club did.
[/quote]

But if, as you state it''s ''our'' club then we must all be part of a collective responsibility, you''ve only got yourself to blame.

With all due respect to Redders, Johnson had played very little this season, and when he did was not particularly impressive.

It is already noticeable that pundits and journalists have reduced confidence in our ability to survive this season. Our squad have had a good spirit, remember Wembley?, but will this be enough in the Premiership? I must admit that my own confidence has been reduced.

It''s been said in another thread but worth repeating here, lets accept our fate and just try and get some enjoyment from the season, no point crying over spilt milk etc. Maybe we can push a decent cup run for a change.

Yes we are very likely to be relegated, even with the additions we were all hoping to see it was always going to be a different challenge to stay up. Just hope we can keep hold of AN and use the money we''ve saved to sensibly strengthen the squad in January and the summer to make sure we come straight back up as champions.

People need to just pull their big girl pants up and get on with it. The Johnson thing, being so unexpected has really supercharged people''s whingeing, logic says he asked for the move though when he realised he was going to be a bit part player.

We are no more relegation candidates than we were last week.