Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

What a fiasco

Well the club now really find themselves in the brown stuff. Grabban''s position is now untenable and Hooper knows he''s not wanted as he is on the point of a potential move. That now has to be put on hold so he will clearly be motivated to run through a brick wall for the club. RvW looks as if he can''t hit the barn door that Barn Door couldn''t hit either. Lafferty is apparently now fit so we have Jerome as the only forward in favour.

Rather than bumbling about with joke offers we now must get at least two forwards of some quality before the end of the window. Unfortunately Grabban''s antics has just pushed up the price of any forwards we are interested in.

Our transfer search has been shambolic and has now come home to roost. Maybe this will focus minds on the business.

FFS. Maybe wait to find out if the Grabban story is true before wetting your knickers.

It might also make norwich go aggressively for players. We still have no idea who ncfc are after, and it''s a massive risk to be shipping Hoops (our best finisher!) BEFORE we''ve hooked someone.

But it if means we get Afobe that''s positive. Frankly happy to see Grabs go!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Get those burning effigies ready Crafty. [:D][/quote]

No need for those Lapps but anyone who thinks the current situation has been well handled is on a different planet.

[quote user="Herman "]FFS. Maybe wait to find out if the Grabban story is true before wetting your knickers.[/quote]

If it is true? Are you crazy? He''s not on the bench so we have only one forward tonight, he can''t be found and has gone missing. No it''s an entirely normal state of affairs which happens every week all over the country with a perfectly reasonable explanation. You are unbelievable.

You know when you go off on one about the football and you reckon you are really in the know and everyone around you is nodding?

They all reckon your a knob as well mate.

Quickly, get on cabbage call before Bernie from Kings Lynn does! We need to hear your awesome insight!

Why thank you. Oh.....As the story comes from you beloved Daily Mail I will wait until I hear the full facts before I make a judgement.

Has he been a massive idiot for 10 years or it just recently?

Totally misinformed OP. Like it''s been typed by someone who believes only we are not signing players and we are deliberately not signing players. Typed like someone who''s been recently smacked with a frying pan. A farce.

If the Grabban story is true, if, the OP is right, we are observing a fiasco.

The possible move of Hooper, the lack of a new striker, the Grabban story, it all looks like a shambles.

[quote user="Herman "]Why thank you. Oh.....As the story comes from you beloved Daily Mail I will wait until I hear the full facts before I make a judgement.[/quote]

Do you seriously believe that the newspaper journalist has made this up? Whilst papers do make up potential transfer stories they are not so stupid as to create a story like this that could so easily be discredited if not true.

[quote user="Buh"]Has he been a massive idiot for 10 years or it just recently?

Totally misinformed OP. Like it''s been typed by someone who believes only we are not signing players and we are deliberately not signing players. Typed like someone who''s been recently smacked with a frying pan. A farce.[/quote]

Oh boy, you need to learn how to comprehend what you read.

I have not said that we are not signing players but that we are not going to spend big money on individual players.

I have not said we are not signing players merely that we have made embarrassingly low bids that are never going to be accepted. The fact that we have signed Dorrans, Mulumbu, Brady, Kean and Wisdom means that we clearly are signing players. However we have not addressed perceived issues in the forward line and defence. I am not alone in thinking that.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"][quote user="Buh"]Has he been a massive idiot for 10 years or it just recently? Totally misinformed OP. Like it''s been typed by someone who believes only we are not signing players and we are deliberately not signing players. Typed like someone who''s been recently smacked with a frying pan. A farce.[/quote] Oh boy, you need to learn how to comprehend what you read. I have not said that we are not signing players but that we are not going to spend big money on individual players. I have not said we are not signing players merely that we have made embarrassingly low bids that are never going to be accepted. The fact that we have signed Dorrans, Mulumbu, Brady, Kean and Wisdom means that we clearly are signing players. However we have not addressed perceived issues in the forward line and defence. I am not alone in thinking that.[/quote]

Well, Crafty, in that case I''d like to hear from Tangie first hand.

Try reading the forum, Pompous, and you''ll find plenty who feel the forward line and defence need additions. The Grabban issue has made this more urgent.

I''d still rather hear the full facts before jumping on the anti club bandwagon Crafty.

Mis-informed rubbish from the OP

doesnt understand how football transfers work

Embarrassing

The club are far from being in the "brown stuff". How about waiting a few days to see where we are when the window has closed? Personally I think we should trust AN and the board as they oversaw our return to the PL. They seem to know what they are doing. I am sure they are working on striking options. I think Grabban did a good job for us last year but he is wasteful and not convinced he will get as many goals as Jerome in the PL. If he is causing problems - toys out of the pram - cash in and invest in someone else. Trouble is if we do get someone else in, this board will be filled with "why did we get him - he will not improve us" - if you cast your mind back quite a few said that about AN and look how that one turned out. Best to be patient and trust the people who now more about this than we do.

[quote user="Buh"]Mis-informed rubbish from the OP

doesnt understand how football transfers work

Embarrassing[/quote]

No one knows and you''re no expert on how they work either!

Every transfer is different, all you know about is what''s reported in the press like the next poster.

Last night was not a good night for the team and would have had an impact on the rest of the team before kick off. Grabban is a selfish d1ck if all reports are confirmed and should have respect for him manager and employers, accepted the managers choices and waited till today to bring up his issues with a transfer request if he wants to go.

So in one respect last night was a bit of a fiasco, but not of Norwich''s doing, but the players.