Sign in to follow this  
xymox

Android Boxes

[quote user="hans moleman"]Hi Guys,

Sorry to join in the conversation late but I was wondering if someone could help me please.....

I currently have a Amazon Fire TV Stick, is there any apps that I can download on this for streaming the live matches or would I need to buy an Android Box in order to watch? Getting a bit old now so not very good with all of this new technology these days!

Thanks for the help![/quote]
You can sideload Kodi on to a FireTV stick. 
Read here: http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Fire_TV

This all goes way over my head!!!

I would love to be able to watch games on my ipad but only way I could do that before was installing an app so I could then use one of the streams. Would then spend 20 mins finding a decent one, manage to watch 20 mins with it buffering all the time before giving up and just reading the online chat on the pink un.

An idiots guide on watching via Ipad or even Lap top would be appreciated!

[quote user="rock bus"]This all goes way over my head!!!

I would love to be able to watch games on my ipad but only way I could do that before was installing an app so I could then use one of the streams. Would then spend 20 mins finding a decent one, manage to watch 20 mins with it buffering all the time before giving up and just reading the online chat on the pink un.

An idiots guide on watching via Ipad or even Lap top would be appreciated![/quote]And thats the entire point of Android boxes!Buy it, plug it in, watch stuff!

For those using Kodi/xbmc, have found a repo called Zues which is awesome for live sports feeds. Check it out.

[quote user="York Canary"][quote user="Ron Manager"]Meant to read Zeus![/quote]

I''ve just read that Zeus is soon to be no more unfortunately[/quote]

Noooooooooo, oh well I''m sure another will pop up after it! It seems that once a reported becomes somewhat popular they make it subscription based, IPTV being a classic example!

Just to bump this up, would like to point those of you who use Kodi there is a new repo which it seems to me mimicks any android boxes on the market. Its called The Beast and rather than go all through the details check YouTube for all the details, joenobody has a good post.

It has Zeus, dexter and all the best repos all in one place.

Enjoy!

The beast is by far the best build for Kodi, don''t waste your time with any others and don''t sign up to payed streaming sites they''re a con you can get it all free and as good or better quality.

[quote user="jedi"]The beast is by far the best build for Kodi, don''t waste your time with any others and don''t sign up to payed streaming sites they''re a con you can get it all free and as good or better quality.[/quote]

95% of the free kodi streams are not as good as the reliable, hd streams from paid sites

I have an M8 box and wouldnt live without it. Latest movies releases, including cinema and DVD. I use Phoenix, but there are plenty of movie add-ons. Latest TV shows, Im totally up to date with the Walking Dead. I stream lots of live games, can sometimes mean abit of faffing around trying to find a decent stream, but I have never failed to find a Premier league game I want to watch. The M8 box itself can be abit tempremental at times and can get some getting use to (a keyboard remote control makes life easier) but once you get the hang of navigation and trying various links to get the best one then you are away. I can cope with small irritants when it saves me over a hundred quid a month on Sky and I can watch games at 3.00pm.

I have a google nexus player with kodi and sports devil but the streams are disappearing by the week. Finally but the bullet and ordered cable tv. NBCSN allows you to watch any Prem game in HD, I''m so excited!

From my own experience meli, phoenix, money sports, UK turk and njm sports show HD channels with little to no buffering so I''ve never had a need to pay for streams and won''t be. And I''d advise people to install the beast as too many people rely on only a few streaming sites and it puts everything you need in one place. Even a section labelled 3pm kick off all HD.

just download a preloaded versions

like tvaddons

and run it on your computer or tablet

or even better side load onto a kindle fire stick

TV Addons does me fine whether on my phone or lap top screen mirrored or hdmi. My Skybox froze during Walking Dead this week. It was quicker to launch tvmc ,find the episode and time viewed than to restart the Skybox. Whatever next ? bicycles with engines? horseless carriages?

Help please.  Have The Beast loaded on Pc running Kodi 15.2 on Win10.  Picture but no sound on Footie streams.  Have changed video output from default to my speaker setting.  Any ideas please?

Oldrobert, off the top of my head try going into the acceleration settings in the settings section and turn off the two programs used for acceleration, can''t remember there names! Hope this helps if not put the problem into YouTube and there''s bound to be a tutorial of some sort there.

OTBC

Bristol, The Beast is infidently better than TVMC, try it mate.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Oldrobert, off the top of my head try going into the acceleration settings in the settings section and turn off the two programs used for acceleration, can''t remember there names! Hope this helps if not put the problem into YouTube and there''s bound to be a tutorial of some sort there.

OTBC[/quote]Ta Ron, have tried YouTube, for once no help.  Will try your suggestion.  OTBC. 

OR have just checked on YouTube there is a tutorial from husham memor, basically he says same as me, in system go to video settings and turn off the acceleration. Hope it works, let me know

OTBC

There is also a great tutorial on YouTube about how to but a ticket for the game.

Check it out its easy

You''re on fire today waveney

"You''re on fire today waveney."

Ignore the backward buffoon. Clearly lost somewhere in yesterday land.

We''ve all met a few like him.

Don''t feed the multiple personality troll, he has become rather boring of late, surprised he can post at 2.50 from Lowestoft if he''s off to the game!