Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

redmond tweet sums it up and not a good sign

[quote user="Vanwink"]FFS what are we doing![/quote]Like your avatar VanwinkRemember, "there''s a big difference between kneeling down & bending over"Trouble is we''re doing both

He could be talking about a particularly strange vegetable for all we know but the mood of the fans (rightly) means we are concerned what our star players think.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]You what, love?[/quote]Nothing to do with you but Vanwink will know. Oh, and I''m not a love.I hate how people compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he''s cool and great and nice and everything, but he''s no Zappa.

[quote user="ncfc2012"]one word - madness

sounds like it will be an unhappy camp now johnson left[/quote]

I assumed he was talking about Berahino, they are mates from the U21''s. But who knows

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="ncfc2012"]one word - madness

sounds like it will be an unhappy camp now johnson left[/quote]

I assumed he was talking about Berahino, they are mates from the U21''s. But who knows[/quote]

I think it''s one of those where whatever you want it to be about you can assume it is....

While you''re here Trent. Yankee emailed me his congrats to you. He''s struggling to post at the moment but was watching the results.

No wonder we looked so flat on Sunday.

Shocking management of players/squad and club finance.

The clues were there - fleecing the fans via the sales of super membership prior to Wembley, and trying to generate additional income via the 3-year season tickets and 3 x new kits. Loaning out & selling the likes of Bunn, Turner, Wolfswinkel, both Murphy''s, Vadis, Morris, Garrido, Andreu, Johnson, Cuellar, Grabban (presumably will never represent the club again, but refuse over £5m of selling value), Miquel, and bringing insufficient replacements. The club have a lot of explaining to do!

Don''t remind me about the priority membership farce. Nor the 3 kits. Talk about rewarding the loyal fans eh

Well his mum just tweeted:

seriously .i cannot believe they have sold Bradley Johnson,.... im in shock to be honest :/

Bad times when a players mum gets involved. I really am trying to find the positives, but I think all this has left us in a worse position than I can remember.

Mums the word! She''s a big influence in his life, he''s an ambitious lad so this will only end one way come January, Redmond is the most valuable asset we have, the board know this & will cash in at the earliest opportunity.

Our problems started at wembley as far as the board were concerned, "give the peasants a good day out, lose & prepare for another season in the championship" was the plan, unfortunately for them it back fired & they are now cashing in big style, asset stripping whilst the values of players are high, knowing they can fill the ground even if were relegated.

LOL Lapp!

And again people have the freedom to interperate them anyway they want. The Happy Clappers will derive great joy from the messages where as the eternal miserablists will end up slitting their own wrists. Keep tweeting Redders my boy......