Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

How much time?

Well Brendan Rogers is available was pretty good at Swansea.

Nah we should stick with AN, but I''m not sure if want to be in his shoes going into the next 4 games off the last three defeats!

Heavy loss at Man City followed by a loss by Swansea at home might be the start of the rot setting in.

AN has to find his Huckerby, Malky, Holt a player to take the lead and encourage, communicate and get that positive reaction on the pitch.....we lack leadership and communication.

[quote user="funny old game"]As we''ve had such a disappointing first result. A match that many on here quoted as "must win" (a match in which AN seems to have got his team selection very wrong), it made me think, if we have a poor start how many games will AN be given. What if we are bottom at the end of October? will he be given till Christmas? Or will the club stand by him regardless of position & give him the full season.[/quote]tt

Well surprise, surprise, look at us now, So many head in the sand ("it couldn''t happen to us, we''re a much bigger club than Bournemouth, Watford, etc) types dominate discussions on this board ridiculing any anti-positive question, well when you finally pull your heads out of your collective ar**s we''ll be at home to Burton Albion!! Not down yet but looking as if it may be close!

So you shat yourself after one game and now you''re playing the ''I told you so card''? What a load of bollox.

[quote user="Herman "]So you shat yourself after one game and now you''re playing the ''I told you so card''? What a load of bollox.[/quote]

Haha! I heard the pop, must be this mild weather, thank you Herman exactly my point, no shatting in this part of the world, yep playing the I told you so card! Nice to be proven right, now go Vaseline yours ears & pop back into that hole? Unless up have a worthwhile opinion

Nice to be proven right? Enjoying Norwich being unsuccessful. I don''t give trolls the time of day but ..... Expressing an opinion and concern is fine, saying nice to be proven right that Norwich aren''t doing well is just plain daft.

Fu(k off and support another team mate.... Don''t need fans that feel self importance is higher on the priority list than Norwich''s results.

[quote user="Cobain18"]Nice to be proven right? Enjoying Norwich being unsuccessful. I don''t give trolls the time of day but ..... Expressing an opinion and concern is fine, saying nice to be proven right that Norwich aren''t doing well is just plain daft.

Fu(k off and support another team mate.... Don''t need fans that feel self importance is higher on the priority list than Norwich''s results.[/quote]

You''re right cobain18, of course I''d prefer us to be mid table enjoying watching others scrap for survival, but the view I expressed after the first game was correct. I felt AN had got the selection wrong & that if we had a bad start what was the general opinion about AN lack of prem'' experience, bearing in mind the board dilly dallying over dismissing Hughton. I am not one to be bullied by the ''usual suspects'' that pop up in every thread with one line derogatory comments (we both know who they are) Apologies for the schoolboy petulance & for the record I genuinely hope we are still in the premier league come next August.

[quote user="Cobain18"]Nice to be proven right? Enjoying Norwich being unsuccessful. I don''t give trolls the time of day but ..... Expressing an opinion and concern is fine, saying nice to be proven right that Norwich aren''t doing well is just plain daft.

Fu(k off and support another team mate.... Don''t need fans that feel self importance is higher on the priority list than Norwich''s results.[/quote]

You''re right cobain18, of course I''d prefer us to be mid table enjoying watching others scrap for survival, but the view I expressed after the first game was correct. I felt AN had got the selection wrong & that if we had a bad start what was the general opinion about AN lack of prem'' experience, bearing in mind the board dilly dallying over dismissing Hughton. I am not one to be bullied by the ''usual suspects'' that pop up in every thread with one line derogatory comments (we both know who they are) Apologies for the schoolboy petulance & for the record I genuinely hope we are still in the premier league come next August.

[quote user="funny old game"][quote user="Cobain18"]Nice to be proven right? Enjoying Norwich being unsuccessful. I don''t give trolls the time of day but ..... Expressing an opinion and concern is fine, saying nice to be proven right that Norwich aren''t doing well is just plain daft.

You''re right cobain18, of course I''d prefer us to be mid table enjoying watching others scrap for survival, but the view I expressed after the first game was correct. I felt AN had got the selection wrong & that if we had a bad start what was the general opinion about AN lack of prem'' experience, bearing in mind the board dilly dallying over dismissing Hughton. I am not one to be bullied by the ''usual suspects'' that pop up in every thread with one line derogatory comments (we both know who they are) Apologies for the schoolboy petulance & for the record I genuinely hope we are still in the premier league come next August.[/quote]

Fair enough. Apologies for my reaction .... Guess frustration gets the better of me sometimes when I''d like Norwich to be doing better