Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Letting the manager down

Newton, I''ve just seen a new thread specifically calling you a troll, therefore please don''t pass judgement on what you think it is or isn''t, thanks.

Miggins see my post at least we know where you sit

Sorry for ever thinking that you were a normal poster, who adds value to the threads

Newton wrote the following post at 20/08/2015 5:39 PM:

Miggins see my post at least we know where you sit

Sorry for ever thinking that you were a normal poster, who adds value to the threads

I''m not interested in attacking individual posters Newton, the great thing about this board is that we can all express our opinions.

As Miggins has had a go at me several times now I do feel justified in making a few observations about him however.

In my view he has a very high opinion of himself but all to readily resorts to childish name calling and attacking posters rather than dealing with their posts. He was I recall a strong defender of Chris Hughton and tried to rubbish posters who criticised him, if you see him in that context his opinions and attempts to undermine other posters carry little weight. My belief is that he thinks we are not good enough to stay up with the current squad, you only have to read what he has said about Whitts and our defence. Unfortunately for reasons best known to himself he now wishes to conceal his true opinions, probably in order to curry favour with other posters on this board.

I am certainly not a troll but a genuine fan, season ticket holder for many years who has concerns about the way things are going.

I will post my opinions as I did about Hughton, sadly only to be proved right about the way he was taking us down.

"In my view he has a very high opinion of himself but all to readily resorts to childish name calling and attacking posters rather than dealing with their posts. He was I recall a strong defender of Chris Hughton and tried to rubbish posters who criticised him, if you see him in that context his opinions and attempts to undermine other posters carry little weight."

An extremely hypocritical point. I firstly deal with the wrong point with logic, you then come back with more $hit that you know is wrong, so I call you a (unt for it. Thats how it goes. I don''t mind people having a different opinion to me and very much enjoy the debate if a poster is genuine in their own thoughts and opinion; you are not. I''ve had some great debates with posters about many things on here.

I''d be happy to talk to anyone on here about my support for Hughton, but not you because, as I say, you don''t have an opinion, you''re on here to just wind people up.

"My belief is that he thinks we are not good enough to stay up with the current squad, you only have to read what he has said about Whitts and our defence. Unfortunately for reasons best known to himself he now wishes to conceal his true opinions, probably in order to curry favour with other posters on this board."

As I said before, our squad in terms of relegation hangs in the balance. If you said I had to predict now with our squad ''will we be relegated or will we survive,'' I''d think we''ll survive, but I''m not certain. In my opinion if we were to sign 2 really good players e.g. Mbokani and VVD then I would put money on us finishing higher than 13th.

On the subject of wanting to please other posters, I''ve never done that and I think posters on here who care enough to take note of what I say on here realise this as well. I do indeed like and enjoy the comments from many posters on here, but I''ve also disagreed with them as well, from Herman (my favourite poster on here) to LDC (whom I also like) to Jenkins (whom we both strongly disagree/disagreed on ''the Adams situation'', still like him as a poster). I don''t look to please these posters and I''m sure they feel the same way. We enjoy reading most of the posts, thats why we are here, but theres no point trying to please people who we''ll probably never meet and are reduced to a small image on the screen.

"I am certainly not a troll but a genuine fan, season ticket holder for many years who has concerns about the way things are going."

The obvious response to this is; "So you were 1 of the 18000 at Portaloo Rd when you played Burnley"

Not one of my best I''ll give you that, but a cheap response is all that deserves I feel.

"I will post my opinions as I did about Hughton, sadly only to be proved right about the way he was taking us down."

Unfortunately you cannot be proved right or wrong because he was sacked before the end of the season; I would''ve liked to have been proven right or wrong too.

vanwink

"I am certainly not a troll but a genuine fan, season ticket holder for many years who has concerns about the way things are going."

Miggins

The obvious response to this is; "So you were 1 of the 18000 at Portaloo Rd when you played Burnley"

Not one of my best I''ll give you that, but a cheap response is all that deserves I feel.

Not interested in this any more Miggins. Pathetic to be honest.

Fantastic, can we expect to see genuine posts from now on then or will we have to keep on reading attempts to come out with the most illogical nonsense on here from you.

My posts have always been genuine, if you disagree that''s fair enough, to start on the troll/ binner stuff is just pathetic I''m afraid.

Vanwink wrote the following post at 20/08/2015 7:16 PM:

My posts have always been genuine, if you disagree that''s fair enough, to start on the troll/ binner stuff is just pathetic I''m afraid.

Vanwink he has to do it to keep face with the others

Miggins has a valid opinion but most of the others do not

Why was it that you supported Chris Hughton right to the very end?

What was it about him that you were so impressed with Miggins?

Old arguments. Although I''m happy to talk about Hughton, I can''t help but feel your motifs for this discussion are somewhat perhaps corrupt, impure, dishonest.

Well it wasn''t the bitter end was it, thats the point you illiterate scummer. As I say, I have no intention to discuss this with you, any other poster it''d be fine, but not a scummer, I just don''t care enough what they think.

again I question your motifs, you''re a troll and this is just an example of it. I''ve said I have no intention to discuss it (Hughton) with you, yet clearly you can''t read. As I say, any other poster asking the questions who''s not a scummier I''d happily answer, but you, no, you''re not worth a response on this issue.

You were highly critical of the board, perhaps yet another taboo subject you would prefer not to discuss.

I''ve said this before, I think AN is capable of keeping us up with the current squad. Therefore I don''t think the club are letting the manager down.

Fair point Mr Angry

I disagree but not sure how that somehow makes me a binner.

How do you think we will cope if Jerome gets injured and are you really confident our back four is good enough.

IMO both Seb and RM are prone to having serious lapses n concentration which at PL level will prove costly.

You only need to look at the goal we conceded against Palace, and to concede against that Sunderland side really casts doubt on our defence and it''s ability to perform over the season.

Well, we only need to finish above 3 teams to stay up.

Our back 4 will struggle against the better teams but they were pretty decent in the 2nd half of last season so I don''t think they will do too badly against the lesser teams-the Palace game was a game we might well have gone on to win had Jerome''s goal been allowed, and the Sunderland result was assured by the time they scored their consolation.

As for scoring if Jerome is injured-we''ve created loads of chances in the first 2 games so if Grabban comes in I''m confident he will get a few-Hooper too if he sticks around.

We have let AN down big time. We have what I hope is a top manager but without the players at his disposal he''s got no chance. Sad day.

Looks like we can''t handle a transfer window. Writing was on the wall weeks ago, worst fears materialised.

Not so sure AN is a top manager now, but maybe the rest of it will have some resonance.

Let''s see what the close of window brings.

following post at 30/08/2016 4:19 PM:

Talking to yourself is a sign of madness you know?

As is denialism.😀