Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

Happy Birthday Delia x

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Birthday champagne will make a change from the cooking sherry. :)[/quote]And just one of those new fangled candles on her cake instead of seventy four little ones............https://www.colourbox.com/preview/6338087-traditional-off-winter-in-russia-burning-effigies-of-carnival.jpg[:D] [<:o)]

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Are they available in the club shop?[/quote]Yes, but only to over-65 ST holders and they must be accompanied by both parents. [:D]

[quote user="True Grit"]Happy birthday, but time to move on[/quote]

Wondered how long it would take for you to interject with a nice and positive comment regarding the owners or board of the club you would have us believe you support.

I wished her happy birthday and i respect her as a woman and a cook. The club needs root and branch reform and she''s very much the old guard.

[quote user="True Grit"] The club needs root and branch reform and she''s very much the old guard.[/quote]

Yep, we sure do. After all, under her tenure, we''ve become debt free, have one of the best CEO''s in the country, are in the top flight again for the fourth season out of five, have a strong premier league experienced squad, full houses every week, have just had one of the most spectacular season''s in terms of goal scoring ever and a fantastic up and coming young manager, so yeah, we must get rid of the people responsible for that and get root and branch reform throughout.  It stands to reason.....

[:S]

True Grit I am with you

This club only has one member of the Board who has any football accumen and he is a paid employe, who you have to remmeber demanded more than 7 times than annual package of the previous encumbent - Could he be tempted away by an even larger financial package ?

We need to plan the future management of this club long term and I dont just mean the playing staff

[quote user="Newton"]True Grit I am with you.....We need to plan the future management of this club long term and I dont just mean the playing staff[/quote]Breaking News!!Newton and True tit are going to buy Delia''s shares in NCFC.(if their benefits stretch that far). [:S]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="True Grit"] The club needs root and branch reform and she''s very much the old guard.[/quote]

Yep, we sure do. After all, under her tenure, we''ve become debt free, have one of the best CEO''s in the country, are in the top flight again for the fourth season out of five, have a strong premier league experienced squad, full houses every week, have just had one of the most spectacular season''s in terms of goal scoring ever and a fantastic up and coming young manager, so yeah, we must get rid of the people responsible for that and get root and branch reform throughout.  It stands to reason.....

[:S]

[/quote]

Yes, We''re a lovely little safe-haven, yo yo, family club - great pies (well done Delia)...I couldn''t give a stuff,we''re still less successful than Wigan, West Brom, Stoke and Fulham over the last 10 years...and that... well it makes me furious.