Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Could Leicester's image as an awful club get any worse?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33175820

genuine question?

The answer is : it probably could, but only if Pearson pretended to punch a black footballer instead of the one he nearly did.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I expect them to go into next season with a strike force of Marlon King and Ched Evans.
[/quote]and Joey Barton. At 39 Lee Hughes is probably a touch too old.

Titus Bramble and Bradley Wright-Phillips could also come back for another go, I reckon.
No under 16''s allowed into Leicester on match days, and no handbags inside the ground, just in case.
Maybe it''s all a ploy to build that home advantage.

Leicester have actually done the right thing here they have sacked the players. Of course had they been established first team players with some sort of value things might have been different.

I was going to say something similar PKC. Their image as an "awful club" could have gotten a lot worse... By not dealing with this in the way they have.

They''ve followed due process and made the right decision that these three people will no longer be employed by them.

It makes them look worse because it''s another scandal that''s come from the club. However, it would''ve been interesting to see whether they would''ve sacked the players had they been first team regulars.

Interesting to see if they do anything with Danny Simpson as well:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33154782

As a club they have form for this sort of thing if I recall. Didn''t a number of their players get caught up in an embaressing kiss and tell with ladies of the night abroad including Keith Gillespie?