Sign in to follow this  
TalkNorwichCity

VIDEO: Norwich fan responds to Ipswich Crazy

Me and my mate made a reaction video to Ipswich Crazy''s loony video, it''s gone down a treat and I hope all of you enjoy it as well! Just copy and paste the link into your web browser to watch it.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXDMCRVOX-4

[quote user="TalkNorwichCity"]Cheers mate, how do you make links clickable?[/quote]

When creating a Post or Reply a menu bar that starts with the font size, font, test colour etc. appears. Use the 2nd in from the right, ''Create Link''.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]I haven''t got one of those menu bar things though

Am I using an antiquated system?[/quote]I don''t think the menu bar appears on some browsers.As always, Firefox is the best browser on here.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]Anyone think this is in bad taste?

The guy''s clearly not all there and has learning difficulties.[/quote]If that is the case then whoever cares for him shouldn''t be allowing him to be let loose on the internet.

Thank you Morty

Being a bit of a technophobe, I can see that I can switch browsers (currently on Chrome) but wondering how that would affect emails etc, and if I didn''t ''get'' it, is it any hassle to revert back to Chrome without fuss?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Thank you Morty

Being a bit of a technophobe, I can see that I can switch browsers (currently on Chrome) but wondering how that would affect emails etc, and if I didn''t ''get'' it, is it any hassle to revert back to Chrome without fuss?[/quote]Whatever browser you use shouldn''t affect anything else whatsoever.I use Chrome for pretty much everything, apart from here, which I use Firefox for.

I have stuck up for Ipswich Crazy before so viewed the video with some trepidation.No personal attacks from the boys at TalkNorwichCity, no comments on IC`s learning difficulties, just banter about football.Perhaps you could say that the lads are picking on an easy target but it hasn''t got personal and IC is quite happy to play along with the banter in his reply and I dont see any bullying. Not really an intellectually even playing field if this goes on and on,  but as a one off I saw nothing wrong.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Thank you Morty

Being a bit of a technophobe, I can see that I can switch browsers (currently on Chrome) but wondering how that would affect emails etc, and if I didn''t ''get'' it, is it any hassle to revert back to Chrome without fuss?[/quote]Whatever browser you use shouldn''t affect anything else whatsoever.I use Chrome for pretty much everything, apart from here, which I use Firefox for.[/quote]
If you are using Chrome, use the following extension - User Agent Switcher
Here are the instructions on how to get it working...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HFFzV9b.png[/img]

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Wouldn''t it be simpler to use a browser that works?

[/quote]Ha, yeah thats what I thought.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]Ha, yeah thats what I thought.[/quote]
Why run two browsers when you can do it in one? 

[quote user="FDC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]Ha, yeah thats what I thought.[/quote]
[/quote]Because its actually no effort whatsoever?

[quote user="FDC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]

Ha, yeah thats what I thought.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, use the one that works without the messing about.

[quote user="Cerberus"]Our friend has responded. Fair play to to him.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fZdUMcR5hw[/quote]Sweet Jesus.

[quote user="Molly Windley"]I have stuck up for Ipswich Crazy before so viewed the video with some trepidation.No personal attacks from the boys at TalkNorwichCity, no comments on IC`s learning difficulties, just banter about football.Perhaps you could say that the lads are picking on an easy target but it hasn''t got personal and IC is quite happy to play along with the banter in his reply and I dont see any bullying. Not really an intellectually even playing field if this goes on and on,  but as a one off I saw nothing wrong.[/quote]Agree with this. If a person chose not to engage with someone who had a disability then it would be discrimination. Ipswich Crazy seems well able to respond, and seems to enjoy doing so.

[quote user="93vintage"][quote user="Molly Windley"]I have stuck up for Ipswich Crazy before so viewed the video with some trepidation.No personal attacks from the boys at TalkNorwichCity, no comments on IC`s learning difficulties, just banter about football.Perhaps you could say that the lads are picking on an easy target but it hasn''t got personal and IC is quite happy to play along with the banter in his reply and I dont see any bullying. Not really an intellectually even playing field if this goes on and on,  but as a one off I saw nothing wrong.[/quote]Agree with this. If a person chose not to engage with someone who had a disability then it would be discrimination. Ipswich Crazy seems well able to respond, and seems to enjoy doing so.[/quote]

I think he''s just somewhat eccentric to be honest