Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

New Players

We are looking at established Prem league players so how about Demba Ba who wants to come back to England and linked with a move to West Brom. He was considering an offer from China. Fee will be no more than £6m and yes wages will be high but he''s proven and if wages are £60k a week for proven quality it makes sense.

Again Michu as per the other thread for £4m would be a snip and ideal signing. Both he and Ba are tall, strong and good in the air suitable for our lone strike role:

Defence is a massive concern and that''s why Van Dijk should be a priority and using Hooper as bait or even Lafferty.

We could get all three for cash of around £15m and Hooper and we would definitely stay up

Demba Ba - his wages would be astrinomical, not a chance.

Michu would be affordable but the reason he and Swansea have basically distanced themselves from one-another is because of his alleged horrendous attitude. He''s been known to shout at club staff and academy players and generally ruin morale around the training ground and club in general.

Just goes to show how careful you must be when looking at a player and whether he would fit the club ethos or not as if you looked at him purely with ability and affordability in mind, he''d be a no-brainer.

On reflection I thought I''d add to the "shouting at club staff and academy players" comment as I know players will be animated on the training ground and it isn''t out of the ordinary. Anyway lets just say his general behaviour is apparently in bad taste, which you''d imagine must be the case given the quality of player and stature of club - you''d think Swansea would be desperate to keep hold of him but they can''t wait to get rid.