Sign in to follow this  
Josh Baines

Inter Milan

Inter have only sent 4 first team players for their tour

With the ammount of sub likely to be used how many players will we have to shout ''WHOOOOO'' to?

Quick question: How old is 1st Wizard?

[quote]Inter have only sent 4 first team players for their tour With the ammount of sub likely to be used how many players will we have to shout ''WHOOOOO'' to? Quick question: How old is 1st Wizard?[/quote]

Josh: My ''magical'' age is 253 years old, my ''earth'' age is 57 years old.

It''s a freakin'' joke, is what it is - I know that it was too much to expect their entire first team to play on Friday, but when you consider that pre-season matches are supposed to be for fitness, you have to question their logic.

Makes you wonder whether they''ve not really wanted to come along at all and have just decided to let their "star" players sit on their back sides sipping brandy whilst the reserve team slog it out in Blighty... the whole thing just smacks of excuse after excuse being made.  If they didn''t want to come along, they shouldn''t have booked the freakin'' thing in the first place! Dammit, now I''m mad....

Could you imagine the uproar in the English media if Chelski had decided not to take any of their star players over to America for their tour?? The Sun would have a field day, and rightly so too (for a change!)!

I wasn''t expecting much, to be honest, and I''ve still got a ticket and will go, but I was just hoping for a little more respect from the Italians... I guess that was a little much to ask....

lol, they are indeed bringing some stars now!

Pity, as they would still have probably thrashed us with their reserve side if we played like we did against Southend!

Anyway, i hope norwich do well against them!