Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Jordan Cousins

The South London Press claim City have joined a long, long line of suitors for the 21-year-old midfielder, who has played England representative football since under-16s.

Charlton are attempting to fight off the interest in Cousins by tabling a new long-term deal but the number of clubs interested would suggest they are fighting an uphill battle.

The latest report says Norwich,  Aston Villa and Newcastle are all keeping tabs on the rookie, while Liverpool have previously been linked. A sideways step in the Championship to City would seem a long shot in that company.

Cousins made his debut for the Addicks two years ago and has quickly gone on to rack up 94 appearances in all competitions.

Surely a 21 year old midfielder wouldn''t come to sit in our development squad, as there is no way we need another central midfielder in the first team.

Good player though, though if we were to land him I''d come across all "Jacob Butterfield" about it.

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]A sideways step in the Championship to City ?????????[/quote]The article was written a year ago.......

Done a job for me on Football Manager.
Think I mis-managed him. Never reached his potential. Mouthy little bastard.

DEB, do you ever post anything that isn''t links to stories in random region newspapers?

You do know that all these papers are just regurgitating the same story right? That aren''t each adding their own insight or knowledge.