Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Michael Turner

Am I right in saying he is still our player, if yes do Fulham still want him, I take it he is still under contract, would anybody keep him ?

definitely wouldn''t keep if he even played for free. There''s a reason the team''s defense magically improved when he was NOWHERE near the field over the past 2 years. A reason for why it was AWFUL when he was on it too.

I really like him. Good old fashioned centre half, complete with a nose that has been broken on more than one occasion.

Having said that, it''s probably time for him to move on. He was being found out a little at our end of the championship. He isn''t the quickest, and has the turning circle of an aircraft carrier.

Would be a good back up,but I wouldn''t be too upset if he moved to play more games somewhere else.

Being Players'' Player Of The Season in the Prem shows how good he was for us.

Looked like the only one who knew how to defend at times earlier in the season just gone but lost his form.

Time for both parties to move on.

Was the first player to fall out with AN after he arrived when he went for a #weechat about why he wasn''t playing.

Can''t see him being anywhere near the first team next season.

Too bad he was never player''s player of the season. Your gonna need a better source than 1 single post on some random message board AND ONLY THAT SINGLE POST.