Sign in to follow this  

Is it too simplistic and / or obvious to say if they have been relegated that low, the answer is probably no?

I think due to the bankruptcy and no one had been paid for around a year, they don''t technically have any players anymore.

This has been rumbling on all season and anyone worth sniping had agreed to move to another club before the end of the season.

Voglio ricordarti così, con un sorriso.. Perche faro molta fatica a dimenticare 5 anni della mia vita bellissimi ! Pieni di emozioni.. 5 anni di fatica ma una fatica facile da fare perche quando ti trovi un una citta come Parma, con gente spettacolare che ti aiuta a crescere, a imparare la lingua, a essere responsabile e sopratutto a VIVERE COME PARMIGIANO ! E questa la parte bella.. PARMA sarà sempre la mia seconda casa, anche in D tiferò per te.. Io non posso fare niente ma la gente che ti ha rovinato deve pagare.. Non e possibile rovinare persone, famiglie e soprattutto sogni ! Il mio era uno.. Quello di giocare tanti anni qui, di fare tante presenze e perche no usare la fascia 💪sogno rovinato 😔 ! Non ho parole, solo ringraziamenti ai dipendenti di Parma, ai compagni che ho avuto e spero di riaverli, ai tifosi per l''affetto e agli amici che lascio in città ! GRAZIE PARMA TI PORTERÒ SEMPRE NEL MIO CUORE ❤️

Jose Mauri (CM) is worth getting, must admit I''ve only seen him as a sub but he must only be about 20 and is highly thought of.

this one has been rumbling on for years

and while sad parma was one of a few clubs all owed by the same corporation

[quote user="lappinitup"]Blimey.......http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jun/23/parma-the-football-club-milked-for-all-their-worth

[/quote]There is stuff there, particularly about one Giampetro Manenti, that would make you laugh out loud if it wasn''t so sadly serious. One figure struck me, though, especially as it was meant to be shocking. Namely that the combined debt of Serie A clubs last season was $1.8bn. To put that in context the latest figure for the combined debt of Premier League clubs is more than £2bn - or well over $3bn. It seems, as exemplified by Manenti, is that the Italian definition of a fit and proper person is even looser then ours.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]the Italian definition of a fit and proper person is even looser then ours.[/quote]Speaking of Italians and fit and proper persons, how about the latest coming out of Leeds?........http://www.espnfc.co.uk/leeds-united/story/2501906/leeds-owner-massimo-cellino-fined-over-car-tax-evasionYou have to wonder what sort of tests are put in place to decide who is "fit and proper".

Purple,

Who would be interested in a loss-making business, with multiple asset transfers - often international - with low regulation and fiduciary controls and why?

Answers on a postcard accepted from BVI only.

Parma

Purple,

Who would be interested in a loss-making business, with multiple asset transfers - often international - low fiduciary controls and regulation and why?

Parma

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Purple,

Who would be interested in a loss-making business, with multiple asset transfers - often international - low fiduciary controls and regulation and why?

Parma[/quote]Curses, Parma! You have outed my tax haven...[;)]

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]I call double bluff Purple...

You are famously resident in a luxury offshore paradise...all those Nominee Directors of BVI companies reside in shared bedsits in Wolverhampton and Peckham...

Parma[/quote]Or in the case of Signor Manenti''s "headquarters":...a two-storey residential house on the edge

of a tiny town on the border of Slovenia and Italy with a small note taped to the mailbox that read "Mapi Group”...

Purple,

Don''t know if you read the "Mings" thread, but the figure being quoted is £8m.

This figure is comprised (apparently) of x cash and two Bournemouth players going in the other direction.

In Italy, there had been a hugely prevalent culture of part ownership of players.

My point to you is this:

Given the above statements, what is the value of the players in question? How might the numbers be accounted for? Who might benefit from an accord between parties on the above..?

Let''s lead the witness a little... In the case of Mings, the only real issue is the net amount handed over to Ipswich by Bournemouth. If this is agreed at (say) £2m, then the accounted figures could basically be £68m for Pitman/ a.n.other and £70m for Mings.

On such valuations can Italian players (asset) valuations be made...e non solo l''Italia...

Parma

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Purple,

Don''t know if you read the "Mings" thread, but the figure being quoted is £8m.

This figure is comprised (apparently) of x cash and two Bournemouth players going in the other direction.

In Italy, there had been a hugely prevalent culture of part ownership of players.

My point to you is this:

Given the above statements, what is the value of the players in question? How might the numbers be accounted for? Who might benefit from an accord between parties on the above..?

Let''s lead the witness a little... In the case of Mings, the only real issue is the net amount handed over to Ipswich by Bournemouth. If this is agreed at (say) £2m, then the accounted figures could basically be £68m for Pitman/ a.n.other and £70m for Mings.

On such valuations can Italian players (asset) valuations be made...e non solo l''Italia...

Parma[/quote]Parma, I take the point! There is a certain amount of lattitude there for creative accounting. But I am shocked, shocked (as Captain Renault would say) by your implication that such underhand practices might extend beyond Italy even to England, acknowledged by the discerning French as the home of "le fair-play"...