Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Make Up Your Obscure Norwich City Signing Here

Sherman Hurtzen-Furtzen from Belarussian side Potato Minskovich. Can play left back or centre back and has ED nationality from a Dutch uncle. Can header a ball further than Askou could kick it. Would be about 3-7 million euros.

Bolivian winger José Ramirez, currently playing for Los Huevos in the Mexican X League. Favourably likened to a combination of Jan Molby and David Ginola. Wears a mask for luck.

Asquith Fartinyaface, from an unpronounceable town in Columbia

Can play anywhere you want him to, as he has a little ''help'' before each game, and will always fit in with the card schools on away trips, whilst smoking a cheroot, and a dagger stabbed into the table on the coach. Liable to keep changing his name every two months, and being vague on his real age, just to keep the authorities on their toes

[quote user="Canary Dogg"]The new Spanish striking sensation Clee Torres is the one for me he always finds the spot[/quote]

Just checked wikipedia, he doesn''t appear to exist.

Akpell Malib - The oldest of Angelina Jolie''s African children. Great first touch but goes down a lot; bit of play acting never hurt anyone though I suppose.

On TWTD their spokespeople, Derek (Del for short) Ooded , and Arthur Brain have said that we have no chance of signing any of our transfer targets, as they will all sign for the Binners, as they reckon their fans once shouted louder than ours 

Dame N''Ellimelba. Very vocal midfielder with a peach of a left foot. Currently the toast of Melbourne Victory.

Tentative enquiries being made for Leroy Fer return

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Tentative enquiries being made for Leroy Fer return[/quote]

Bull shit from a less than credible source and I don''t mean you!

Hence placing the rimour in this thread deputy dawg...

Personally I would take him back, but cm not our priority...

''Tentative enquiries being made for Leroy Fer return''...to the Eredivisie, where effort, commitment and a strong team ethic are not required, but irrellevent step overs and posturing arguments with your own supporters( j Barton as peacemaker FFS) are valued highly.