Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jack Daniels

Ryan Jarvis

I don''t know about the rest of you but I really do believe that this boy will turn out to be a very important part of the team. Last summer I remember Worthy saying that within the next season or two he would become a very good player for Norwich City. When ever I''ve seen him play I''ve always been impressed by his control and passing... not to mention he''s got a hell of a shot on him. Remember that goal against Liverpool As long as he gets a fair chance I think we will see him playing a big part in our season.

I have been watching him recently in the England U-19 and he has looked very good.  All the commentators keep referring to him as "classy".  Only problem for him is that I just don''t see him getting a game ahead of Hux, Leon, Deano or Thorne.  Unless Worthy is planning on giving him the right wing slot.

I think he might play more towards the end of the season like Shacks last season.  2 seasons ago is the 1st Div Worths gave Hendo a fair bit of match experience and now there are not the vigours of Prem football it may actually give the youngsters a better opportunity to break thru.

He has been consistently turning in good England performances for a while now. He seems to have put on some bulk and is stronger, and has a sense of urgency added to his game, he seems to be working hard to earn a place. During his loan spell at Colchester he didn''t score, but most of their fans seemed to want him back this season. I would love to see him get a good run of games to see exactly what he can do for us. He has a much better first touch than Leon for example. But PLEASE not on the wing, he isn''t a winger!

They might think about loaning him out, so he can get a chance!

I must admit i havent seen much of him play,4 the england u-19s really. But the one game he did really play a part in last season was the liverpool game of course. and when he came on he did show some good touches and did score that great goal, and maybe he does deserve the title, "classy". But the only way it looks as if hes gunna really get a chance is if he goes out on loan. watch this space...

Lets be ''avin u!!!

I''ve always been a supporter of Leon but you have to say that his chance to goal ratio is not that great. I can''t see Deano playing alongside Thorne so if Leon does not strike form then Jarvis could be there to take his chance.

I hope he becomes 1st sub behind the chosen strike fore and starts to get regular 20 mins here and there to build his confidence.  He also has that touch of class that could turn games that is missing from Leons game.

OTBC  

Jarvis and to a lesser extent Henderson, look very useful players (assuming you play them in a striking role and not on the wings). Although, I don''t see Jarvis starting many games unless we suffer a lot of injuries, he would be a top sub. His goal against Liverpool said it all - he has the ability, but he needs a chance to use it and he is getting to the age when he will want to be getting a few games under his belt.

next season I hope (expect?) to see a few scorelines like this:

Norwich 3 v 1 Ispwich

Ashton, 24, 63    Bowditch 56

Jarvis, 87

Roll on next season! I don''t care if we lose, I just want some football!!!