Sign in to follow this  
Canarywayne

I will give it 5 games.

Before I start to question Alex Neil as a premiership manager, to me he all he has done is got a side that should have walked a poor championship into a position that was bare minimum at the start of the season.

I know I will get moaned at for this, but he had a chance of automatic promotion and blew it when it mattered, and lets face it, we nearly blew it against the binners, so I just have a feeling that all the hype is just that and if it looks like we will struggle, we need to make the change sooner rather than later and not repeat the mistake we made with Hughton.

[quote user="Canarywayne"]Before I start to question Alex Neil as a premiership manager, to me he all he has done is got a side that should have walked a poor championship into a position that was bare minimum at the start of the season. I know I will get moaned at for this, but he had a chance of automatic promotion and blew it when it mattered, and lets face it, we nearly blew it against the binners, so I just have a feeling that all the hype is just that and if it looks like we will struggle, we need to make the change sooner rather than later and not repeat the mistake we made with Hughton.[/quote]

Hi Wayne, is your surname Kerr?

He is clearly untested at this level I will give him 10 games especially with our start before calling for his resignation and the return of the original Messiah

[quote user="Canary Dogg"]He is clearly untested at this level I will give him 10 games especially with our start before calling for his resignation and the return of the original Messiah[/quote]

Hi Canary Dogg, is you surname Er?

I''m losing the will to live with some of the comments I''ve read of late, surely this is not a real NCFC supporter ?

How on earth did he ''nearly blow it'' against the binners? They were second best for almost all of both s-f games (as they were in the league games), we won well and it was never really in doubt.

The utterly professional and almost complete performance in the final on its own proves he is up to being given a decent chance.

Where did we nearly blow it with the binners?

What about are total dominance in a play off final? You didn''t seem to mention that.

I can safely say you are on a windup.

When Neil took over didn''t we get the most points, score moSt goals and concede the least. What more do you want.

Gotta be true grit.

From where Alex Neil started from is nothing short of a miracle

We were heading for mid table mediocre cr@p football. To turn it around like he did was brilliant.

I expect us first game to come out punching from the get go.

You sir should rename yourself Wayne king for sure

If you put aside the fact he is trolling if we start bad how long before the fans turn like hughton or Adams. Will he make it to Xmas?

Obviously I knew it would get this reaction but I ask these questions.

What did you expect from him when he joined?

When we got in the position with 4 games to go, did you expect us to go straight up?

P/O semi, why were we not in front and comfy before the home leg 2nd half when we should have been out of sight?

obviously, I would love him to take it by storm, but for me he has proved the bare minimum and I don''t want us to get caught by being too loyal to an unproven manager. If it was against bigger teams then I would give him more time, but we need points on the board.

Hi Wayne, is your surname Kerr?

Hi Wayne, apologies for confusing you, surname is the part of you name that goes after Wayne, will that help you to answer my question?

Give me strength ! Some people would moan if we were ten points ahead at the top of the League " should be eleven " they''d say.

What we need is a personnel poster ban which we save me reading such crap.

"How did we nearly blow it against the binners?

It''s called re-writing history. TWTD have done a pretty good job of that with regards to that particular game.

They are still hurting after all these weeks.

I contend we were a class apart from them, and I am re-writing nothing.

Alex Neill isn''t at all in the same league of mediocrity as Hughton and Adams. It will either be a case of worry about him being poached or trying to work out if and when to twist. He''ll likely be safe from the sack for the whole of next season, but my worry is that the board will be averse to finding a replacement should things eventually turn stale.There are still lots of unknowns regarding how we''ll play and perform, but I can''t see the fans or board turning on Alex Neill anytime soon. After a double managerial disaster most people will probably remain content for the foreseeable future.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]How did we nearly blow it against the binners?[/quote]

so we didn''t draw the first leg against them, and thank god their finishing wasn''t better and for 2 worldys from ruddy?

we weren''t still drawing at half time at our place?

we didn''t after going ahead and them down to 10 men, manage to let them back into it?

seems like some of our fans have very very short and selective memories!

I know its not a popular opinion, but we mustn''t hide from plain facts!

I wouldn''t quite say we nearly threw it away against Ipswich in the first playoff game, but we conceded a poor goal and played absolutely dire football. That game and the final were chalk and cheese.

[quote user="Canarywayne"]we mustn''t hide from plain facts![/quote]And the plain fact is you''ve just joined, only made three posts, knocking our manager whilst bigging up the scum.Obvious binner.

how have I bigged them up? I said their finishing were poor!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn''t anything they did, It was because we weren''t very good, dire at times during the semi final. the final we were great, but we were very hit and miss end part of the season when we should have had a top two place easily.

like I said, its just my opinion, perhaps I am being harsh on him, but I just feel we are building him up that he can do no wrong, when in fact he has proved the bare minimum of what was required from him.

I really hope I am wrong, but with the start we have been given, he needs to hit the ground running.

[quote user="Canarywayne"]I just feel we are building him up that he can do no wrong, [/quote]

Hi Wayne, we''re not building him up that he can do no wrong we know he can do no wrong, just the other day I saw him take some water and then the next moment it had disappeared, he really is that good. I sure that other posters have also seen examples of how good he really is maybe they''d like to share.