Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

will the kit be half and half?

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/Norwich_City.htm

lots being mentioned about the 80th anniversary of Carrow Road, we released the blue and white 1902 kit at our centenary so are we going a bit "retro" tomorrow?

would we keep the black shorts?

We''re going to extend the trend of the scarves and each games kit will half ours and half the oppositions, another money spinner from McNally.

agreed bethnal...it does seem a strange landmark to celebrate....

unless of course the cash cow needs milking... ;)

hah! wouldn''t suprise me...

or "7 days since we last played a match anniversary" with £45 DVD of the last 7 days at Colney and a commemorative polo shirt released.

My early memories from the mid 1950''s are of the black shorts with two yellow stripes. I''d be happy to see them make a return. They were the standard kit from 1919 up until 1965.

I''d be happy enough with something like that, GJL - would look good in yellow and green. That said, I don''t really care what they wear/look like so long as we play well in it!

Not that strange really, would assume that it is is special as unlikely that for 90th or 100th anniversary that there will be any living fans who were there in 1935.

Similarly why the 79th anniversary of VE Day received such celebration, though for obviously much more significant importance.

Who really cares, won''t stop me supporting Norwich. We''ve had good and bad kits but doesn''t stop us.

Club runs far more than skin deep in colours on a shirt, as long as it''s always yellow & green blood in what ever mix, still our club.

" NEC Nijmegen''s kit........wouldnt mind if it looked something like this, but obviosuly yellow/green ,instead of red/green?

http://img.modernghana.com/images/content/appiahgainingtheupperhandoverhisopponenthasbeenreleasedbynec1024x768.jpg "

That''s a good shout, almost a perfect fit for our 1935 kit. Even if that isn''t going to be it, this red/green kit makes for a decent away strip....