Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

New video released for kit teaser...

http://mobile.canaries.co.uk//news/article/norwich-city-2015-2016-home-kit-teaser-2505875.aspx

It''s a lot better than the first tease, no offence Braders!

It looks nailed on to be a sodding half and half.
The shot at the end with the clock at the top is half yeloow, half green in the background.
What a waste of time and effort to produce videos promoting something that will inevitably look $hit, like all half and halfs do.

How on earth did you get that from that video KIO? As a production it was good. The words work really well with the music[Y]

Always got the queueing up to skate the new kit crowd lol

They shouldn''t take it so seriously

[quote user="Herman "]How on earth did you get that from that video KIO? As a production it was good. The words work really well with the music[Y][/quote]
Agree, production was good, but the obsession with the clock (which is half/half), and the fact that the background on that screen is half yellow, half green, coupled with the celebration of 80 years at Carra (and 1935 kit being a half/half) just leads to one conclusion. I sincerely hope I''m wrong and making 37 out of 2+2 but it just seems to be heading that way imo.

I like the idea of half and half kit, with a decent nod to the past - but if you don''t like it, don''t buy it. Ultimately, I don''t really care that much what we''re wearing: it''s about how the guys playing in it are doing that I''m interested in.

We''ve been a 2nd half team all season (Wembley aside) so what''s the problem with a second halved shirt?!!

I think a retro half and half kit would be good if done properly. It has the potential for disaster though so I really hope Errea and the club have put a lot of thought into the design. I always liked the Barcelona half and half kit around 10-15 years ago, though if memory serves that was a Nike kit.

I do, however, think these "teaser" vids are a tad OTT. It is only a kit after all.

Can someone explain what this guff means and how it relates to the design of a Norwich City football shirt?What defines us?Because we are not all the same.By colour, by character by ambition.

should there really be all this pomp and circumstance from the club trying to fleece the fans for another £60 for a kit made from a shoddy manufacturer?

should there really be all this pomp and circumstance from the club trying to fleece the fans for another £60 for a kit made from a shoddy manufacturer?

Buying a shirt is the least you can do to put funds into the club. Stop whining and try to be proud to wear the shirt irrespective of design and manufacturer. Cheap skate.

[quote user="lharman7"]should there really be all this pomp and circumstance from the club trying to fleece the fans for another £60 for a kit made from a shoddy manufacturer?

Buying a shirt is the least you can do to put funds into the club. Stop whining and try to be proud to wear the shirt irrespective of design and manufacturer. Cheap skate.[/quote]
I think I''ve put my fair share of money into the club over the last 24 years without needing to buy a shirt thank you very much.

lharman7 wrote:

should there really be all this pomp and circumstance from the club trying to fleece the fans for another £60 for a kit made from a shoddy manufacturer? Buying a shirt is the least you can do to put funds into the club. Stop whining and try to be proud to wear the shirt irrespective of design and manufacturer. Cheap skate.

I think I''ve put my fair share of money into the club over the last 24 years without needing to buy a shirt thank you very much.

Well done so you should and keep doing so if you want to support the club. Thats what its all about,not the pomp and circumstance you were on about.

SHODDY MANUFACTURER???

I''d rather Errea who do not use child labour in far slung countries who churn out generic template designs for teams all over the world than Nike or Adidas!

Muppet.

Agree with Brighton.
Errea may not be a household name, but AFAIK they don''t use sweatshops like adidas and Nike do, and to be fair, their kits have been the best for years and years. 
Even leaving the ethics out of it, I''d much rather have a bespoke design from Errea than an off the rack Adidas/Nike shirt.

Rather have an ethically produced shirt than one made in a sweat shop.

No need to make a tally of how much you put into the club. But like those who seem to keep a running commentary about the mileage on their car and how many motorway burger kings they have to buy. It''s dull. Everyone supports the club in their own way. There''s no gun to your head telling you to buy anything. If it floats your boat then go ahead of not you can take a pass and no-one is going to mind. Saying "my kids are demanding one" isn''t an excuse either, tell the kids to do one, it builds character.

I''d prefer if some fans would calm down about the kit every year it seems to me the same people every year are standing on the edge of a cliff ready to jump off in disgust at the kit. Here''s a bold prediction, it''ll be yellow and green and it will divide opinion. The yellow and green bit is all I care about. Stop taking something as small as a kit design and blowin it up with Shakespearean acting out "oh woe is me the collar is too big! The pain, the pain of it all!" You all sound like sideshow Mel from the Simpsons.

You are only moaning because there''s nothing else to moan about at the moment.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Herman "]How on earth did you get that from that video KIO? As a production it was good. The words work really well with the music[Y][/quote]
Agree, production was good, but the obsession with the clock (which is half/half), and the fact that the background on that screen is half yellow, half green, coupled with the celebration of 80 years at Carra (and 1935 kit being a half/half) just leads to one conclusion. I sincerely hope I''m wrong and making 37 out of 2+2 but it just seems to be heading that way imo.
[/quote]I think you deserve a pat on the back[Y]