Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

How to improve the new shirt

My solution is, buy a green permanent marker pen and colour in the right half (as you look at it) of the Aviva logo, it''ll look a lot better and you''ll have a few minutes of quiet time as well.

Best way to improve it was it for not to be a stupid half and half kit in the first place

Thank god it''s only for a season.

[quote user="Mickdundee"]Best way to improve it was it for not to be a stupid half and half kit in the first place Thank god it''s only for a season.[/quote]

You definitely sound like someone who would benefit from some quiet time.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

My solution is, buy a green permanent marker pen and colour in the right half (as you look at it) of the Aviva logo, it''ll look a lot better and you''ll have a few minutes of quiet time as well.

[/quote]I have an even better plan. As we are playing Hitchin Town in two weeks'' time we take the whole load of shirts down there and swap them for their classically simple yellow and green design:

Celebrating 150 Years of Football in Hitchin

[quote user="Mickdundee"]Best way to improve it was it for not to be a stupid half and half kit in the first place

Thank god it''s only for a season.[/quote]What is the problem with halves?we played in halves for 20 years from 1927 to 1947.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mickdundee"]Best way to improve it was it for not to be a stupid half and half kit in the first place

Thank god it''s only for a season.[/quote]What is the problem with halves?we played in halves for 20 years from 1927 to 1947.[/quote]

Because it''s not 1947, halves look rubbish, and it doesn''t look like a city shirt we''ve been straightforward yellow and green all my life, horrible kit just as bad as last years away kit

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]I have an even better plan. As we are playing Hitchin Town in two weeks'' time we take the whole load of shirts down there and swap them for their classically simple yellow and green design:

[/quote]
I think I would prefer Hitchin''s original 1865 kit - it would suit all the Hipsters everywhere and those long shorts & long socks would go really well with a beard.  We could cultivate a backwoodsman kind of vibe and achieve instant cool.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]
I think I would prefer Hitchin''s original 1865 kit - it would suit all the Hipsters everywhere and those long shorts & long socks would go really well with a beard.  We could cultivate a backwoodsman kind of vibe and achieve instant cool.
[/quote]

It certainly has that retro-chic Barnstoneworth United appeal, while the backwoodsman vibe might appeal to Gainer the Gopher.

Bloody awful. Every year an design to see where they can put green areas on the shirt. Interested in buying a shirt this year, but not now.

"the design team started working on the new shirt in October last year and the process has seen input from all levels of the club"