Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Where's Nutty?

Thank you Morty.
Has he gone to where they don''t have t''internet then?
Does he want to completely cut himself off from his ''other'' family?

I think Waveney holds the record for being in a telephone kiosk with the post posters. Lapp will confirm who they are. [;)]

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Well, has anyone seen Nutty, LDC and Waveney in the same room?[/quote]Correction Crabby. It should read.......Well, has anyone seen Nutty, LDC and Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg in the same room?[;)] [:D]

Thank you Lappin, I wonder if there is some hidden code (for example taking one letter out of each of his usernames) which makes a certain message/cry for help, that we are just not seeing?

Had a great week north of the border. I think Lakey may have been there too. One morning I was gazing through the mist at the expanse of the loch and could have sworn I saw him taking a swim...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Had a great week north of the border. I think Lakey may have been there too. One morning I was gazing through the mist at the expanse of the loch and could have sworn I saw him taking a swim...[/quote]

Are you sure he was swimming? As you say, it was misty. He was more likely floating on a pulpit....unless, of course, he had the hump that day.

I find the last 2 posts in very poor taste and very insulting....

To the Loch Ness monster.