Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

omg just seen the new strip

See next time you go for number two''s?Turn round and have a wee look before you flush.See that thing in the toilet bowl, its funnier than you are.

It''s funny how you don''t see Newton, Cannigia, Gainer and LDC on the board at the same time.  It''s almost like the cosmos has decided only a finite amount of sh!te can be tolerated at any one time.

[quote user="morty"]See next time you go for number two''s?Turn round and have a wee look before you flush.See that thing in the toilet bowl, its funnier than you are.[/quote]
Or better still, he could just F**k off

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]It''s funny how you don''t see Newton, Cannigia, Gainer and LDC on the board at the same time.  It''s almost like the cosmos has decided only a finite amount of sh!te can be tolerated at any one time.
[/quote]
With regards to this tool, the finite amount I can take from him has been exceeded.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]HAH! ^^^^^

Nailed it, Daz.

It''s sad Bor would be on here enough to notice that.[/quote]
He''s talking about Cannigia, you loser.
Get off the internet and back on that Stairmaster.

Why did this tw @t start a thread about the new kit when he had already posted on two other threads on the subject. Don''t get me started on his multi posting antics either. [:@]

I don''t like the shirt at all it''s a right pigs ear however as i said to someone earlier i''d rather have a crap shirt in the premier league than a great one in the championship.

i''m, sorry Cannigia but your little club don''t even feature on our radar anymore...

say hello to MK Dons for us...

Awwwww bless, Can1 is just getting over-excited about the thought of the Stevenage game.

Apples