Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

BT/Sky TV Dates

Norwich City will discover if their team is chosen to be screened live on the following dates:

August/September fixtures: on or before June 24

October/November fixtures: July 6

December fixtures: September 17

January fixtures: October 19

February fixtures: November 17

March fixtures: January 5

April fixtures: February 3

May fixtures: March 23

I know - a slightly weird one in that they are announcing the dates that they are announcing the dates....! I don''t expect many of our early games will be chosen for the ''prime'' spots.

I reckon we''ll be a warm up for some of the tasty top 6 clashes or derby games so early Sunday kick offs.

Mind you, don''t they make derbies kick off early so people don''t get too pissed before the match?

Did the EDP / Pinkun jump the gun on this?

No news and no other announcements anywhere else. I am sure I am not the only one waiting to book travel arrangements.... just have to keep waiting.

It certainly wasn''t Archant that jumped the gun, Sky themselves released the dates in which they would release the televised games (which has never been done before, I can''t think why they would start now).

Expect an announcement on SSNHQ this evening as they will want maximum attention from the public to help soften the blow of lack of Champions League coverage from this coming season.

Televised Football League dates to be announced in the next few minutes, so I''d hazard a guess and say that televised Premier League games will be announced imminently.

[quote user="Display Name"]Televised Football League dates to be announced in the next few minutes, so I''d hazard a guess and say that televised Premier League games will be announced imminently.[/quote]They haven''t announced when they''re going to be announced. [;)]

Championship live fixtures announced, but no sign of the Premier League ones yet. Odd.

Grrrr[url=https://twitter.com/PLDan/status/613788053979701249] twitter link [/url]

Not ideal for booking trains etc for the early deals,you just know Sunderland will be plonked on a Monday night