Sign in to follow this  

Another utterly shite design, what I''d dive for a decent shirt manufacturer with talented designers!

Up until now I''ve really liked all our Errea kits, excluding last season''s black and burgundy away shirt. This is truly dogs**te though! God I hope the away kit is a better effort, but on this evidence I won''t be holding my breath!

What''s with the yellow patch on the green sleeve? Why does the yellow square go onto the green side, the Aviva logo is blue and visible on the green!

It looks cheep and shoddy!

Agree hope the away shirt is better!

Would have liked it if it looked like a complete half-and-half thing, but my initial thought is that this doesn''t quite seem to work as well somehow. That said, I don''t care too much as it''s how the guys playing in it do that I''m mostly interested in.

The back is half and half which I like like and truly reflects the 1935 shirt.The front is a design compromise to keep Aviva happy but has fecked up the whole concept and looks shiite

Looks like there''s been a lot lot more effort going into these teaser videos than into the design on the effing shirt!

I guess the Aviva logo had to be on a yellow background to please the sponsors. Aviva probably were not happy with it being on half green as yellow background is what the Aviva logo is guideline wise.

Absolutely my thought BJ''s left foot, the problem of having to include the sponsor logo does seem to have compromised what would have been a really nice kit.

Wahey! Here comes the perennial gok wans haha!

Who cares! It''s yellow and green, get s life lol.

Q.  1. Will the shorts be black      2. Will the players see each other as easily, with all that green      3. What colour is our canary       4. Who''s the bright spark on here that first mentioned it would be half & half       5  How will it look with the number on the backStatement - The sponsors logo totally ruins the whole design (but I bet their pleased with it)  

Crikey that''s awful.

I can imagine Errea supplying a half and half kit and Aviva kicking of because their sponsor wasn''t clear enough...

... and Errea''s solution appears to be that of a half-ar$ed 12 year old!

I''m with buh on this - it''s yellow and green; what''s not to like?

Probably the first time in the past few seasons where I''m actually glad the club don''t supply shirts in my size, that design is f**king awful and whoever came up with it should be forced to become a binner season ticket holder for the remainder of the decade...

its ok, but it would have looked better without the sponsor cut out. Even with a white background that looked like it was ironed on top would have looked better than the cut out, but generally not a bad effort.

Will people please stop going on about a big name supplier, Errea do us some custom designes unless your a top europen cup if we went with the likes of adidas or nike we would get a standard template kit which would be the same as other clubs with only the colours different.

Shirts are for under 21''s anyway...grow up you nu-jacks.

My blood is yellow and green no need to promote Aviva here.

(puts tin hat on)