Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

Norwich City DVDs - Anglia TV

A friend of mine told me he didn’t get the job this year of doing a season review DVD for Norwich. He used to do a lot work for anglia tv - who used to produce Norwich City season Reviews but they lost their contract. Does anyone know why Anglia TV lost their contract with Norwich? I know DJM Digital used to encode and author a lot of the old DVDs.

Yeah what you have said has nothing to do with the topic I am discussing. I think the reason ITV Anglia stopped working with Norwich City - producing DVDs is because ITV Digital damaged their reputation by not giving money to football clubs. Norwich City when they were planning to build the Jarrold Stand back in 2003 were owed £3.8m and they never received this money. Also a lot of other football clubs were relying on the TV money income from ITV Digital.Before the collapse of ITV Digital - ITV Anglia had produced 10 DVDs for Norwich City since 1995-96. Obviously after Norwich City didn''t get the money owed to them by ITV Anglia - they obviously thought ITV were no longer trustworthy.

You get the hump because Lappin didn''t answer your question, and you completely, do not take into account his winking face, and then you answer your own question........................

[quote user="lappinitup"]When a thread starts with "Normal

false

false

false", how can we take it seriously? [;)]

[/quote]
It''s code, Lapps.  Like Ted Rogers, back in the day.
"Normal 0" - means there is no normality in this post.
False False False - two negatives make a positive, but three negatives make a negative.
Someone who isn''t normal, and is negative...
That''s right - you''ve won
[img]http://images.45cat.com/ted-rogers-with-the-younguns-dusty-bin-patch.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Craig Brown"]Yeah what you have said has nothing to do with the topic I am discussing. I think the reason ITV Anglia stopped working with Norwich City - producing DVDs is because ITV Digital damaged their reputation by not giving money to football clubs. Norwich City when they were planning to build the Jarrold Stand back in 2003 were owed £3.8m and they never received this money. Also a lot of other football clubs were relying on the TV money income from ITV Digital.Before the collapse of ITV Digital - ITV Anglia had produced 10 DVDs for Norwich City since 1995-96. Obviously after Norwich City didn''t get the money owed to them by ITV Anglia - they obviously thought ITV were no longer trustworthy.[/quote]If the Football League were stupid enough to sign a contract with ITV Digital that didn''t guarantee the money then who''s fault is that ? They must have engaged some pretty useless lawyers if they overlooked making it a watertight condition against the parent companies to pay up.It wasn''t ITV Digital who damaged their reputation - they went bust anyway - it was the clowns at the Football League.

[quote user="Craig Brown"]Yeah what you have said has nothing to do with the topic I am discussing. I think the reason ITV Anglia stopped working with Norwich City - producing DVDs is because ITV Digital damaged their reputation by not giving money to football clubs. Norwich City when they were planning to build the Jarrold Stand back in 2003 were owed £3.8m and they never received this money. Also a lot of other football clubs were relying on the TV money income from ITV Digital.Before the collapse of ITV Digital - ITV Anglia had produced 10 DVDs for Norwich City since 1995-96. Obviously after Norwich City didn''t get the money owed to them by ITV Anglia - they obviously thought ITV were no longer trustworthy.[/quote]

Why do you think it took 12 years to decide that they were no longer trustworthy?