Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

a quality striker !!!!

[quote user="Herman "]Why do all Scottish football fans go disguised as seats??[/quote]The one on this thread is a toilet seat............

"The Salinity of the world''s oceans comes from the tears of misunderstood sharks who just want a hug... and all of you are tw@ts"
Just leaving this here, as from what I understand from the opening 3 posts,  this thread is the place we say random nonsensical things in a desperate bid to get a reaction and/or some attention.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]Why do all Scottish football fans go disguised as seats??[/quote]The one on this thread is a toilet seat............[/quote]
You''re giving him too much credit for his hygiene status there Lapps.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Has he got a good goals to games ratio?[/quote]
Depends on your definition of good.
1 in 4 in the Scottish Championship
1 in 2.5 in the SPL.
So basically, he''d be an poor to mediocre League one Striker down here.

Maybe go on your own teams forum?

Why bother coming on a Norwich City forum to talk about sh*t Scottish football.

Proven that managers are better than the actual football

Proves a lot

No point Alartz, he''s a sad little kid with no friends. Get the impression he doesn''t get any attention at home... Can''t say I''m surprised he has no friends though, he has a moronic sense of "humour" (which consists entirely of writing absolute nonsense that people can barely understand, and is certainly not considered "funny" by anyone with an IQ above the single digit range), and in addition to that, he''s a d1ck.
He can''t even do proper sentences mate, if he wants to waste his time on here making up nonsense that no-one cares about, leave him to it, that''s what I''ll be doing from now on. He can''t differentiate between the attention that comes from normal social engagement, and negative attention that comes from being a total bellend, he''s just desperate for someone to talk to, regardless of what they are saying. Poor kid is clearly very sad, and very lonely.
Caniggia - Try 0800 1111 - They will at least pretend to care about whatever it is that you want to say.

Of the goals on the video, the long range FK and the dribbly one worth mentioning, the rest seems pretty average: tap ins and the likes. Withouth wanting to be dismissive - as I lack in depth knowledge of the player - our current strikers and AMs scored far more spectacular ones. On basis of the video I would not get too excited.

The free kick was very good, agreed, but was the dribbly one the one where the goalie tried to tackle him near the halfway line? Appalling defending, and even when he had his first shot, he hit it straight at the defender on the line.

The rest of the goals were nothing special, as you say, I reckon he would struggle in the Championship.

Ag, ok, I stopped watching after the penalty, I thought if that was a highlight there couldn''t have been much else left!