Sign in to follow this  
Budapest Canary

Dzsudzsák?

Many believe we need a wide left player. How about Hungary skipper Balázs Dzsudzsák from Dynamo Moscow? He has 6 months left on his contract. The Russians formerly demanded about 10m euros for him, but an offer of about £5-6m could be enough now. (Currently Hertha and Besiktas seem to be interested, but Hertha has very limited funds.)

I''ve seen Dzsudzsák many times, he''s pacy, technical, besides being great crosser and a fine taker of dead balls, also willing to track back if needed. Natural left footed but can operate from the right as well. Would be the quality addition we need for an affordable price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ujKwfloA0

I remember seeing him playing for PSV a few years back and being impressed with his technical ability – at 28 he should be at his peak, and could be worth a go. With the prices being quoted for British-based players, one or two good-value punts from the continent could prove well worth it.

Used to be one of my first signings on Football Manager too...

[quote user="Oh Cameron Jeroooooooome"]Add to the list of players who we "should be signing/looking at, but won''t be"

Next[/quote]

He may easily be off our radar. Have City even done business with a Russian club?

Normally one of the first players I get on fifa! Would love to see him at Norwich but can''t quite see it happening.

Didn''t every one of those penalties but the last go exactly the same way? How do keepers not research that?