Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Ryan Taylor

Not sure if we should be looking at this one... he''s probably a good asset for a Championship Club, but may be past it for Prem quality (has a good free kick though)...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/gossip-qpr-nottingham-forest-norwich-among-clubs-linked-with-former-newcastle-man

Before his multiple leg breaks he was a phenomenal player with an awesome free-kick.

His injury was a massive shame as he was exciting to watch.

This transfer is five years to late for me, but I can think of a lot worst players we could sign.

I don''t think I''ve seen him play since his injury, but if he can get back to the form he had when I saw him, I''d gladly take him.

Would very much fall into the category of signing the player as cover, rather than a genuine improvement on what we''ve already got.If we''re going to splash the cash on a couple of quality strikers and a CB like Van Dijk, then chances are the rest of the pot will be relatively small for the remaining options, and as such a signing like Taylor wouldn''t be the worst in the world if that''s the case.There''s still a part of me that thinks I''d rather give Toffolo a chance than sign someone like Taylor, certainly sides like Southampton haven''t had an issue with blooding their younger players (think Shaw, Chambers, Targett etc), and he''s just come off the back of a very good season for Swindon (albeit at a much weaker level), so why spent money we don''t have to - especially if it means there''s less to spend on the key positions we need to fill?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Would rather sign Dennis Taylor.
[/quote]Agreed[Y]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Would rather sign Dennis Taylor.
[/quote]Agreed[Y][/quote]Or Elizabeth.......