Sign in to follow this  
T07

How do I add an avatar and change my details?

Can''t see an option to do this anywhwere..... or is it hidden along with everyones names??

simply click on "Control Panel"

it is in bold and you cant really miss it, everything you want in under that menu.

Funnily enough I''ve been trying to change my login details for months having changed ISP and when I click on "registration details" I get an error page...any ideas anyone?

[quote]Can''t see an option to do this anywhwere..... or is it hidden along with everyones names??[/quote]

Don''t forget to log on first TO7, otherwise you don''t see the ''control panel'' option.

[quote]Funnily enough I''ve been trying to change my login details for months having changed ISP and when I click on "registration details" I get an error page...any ideas anyone?[/quote]

I''ve been trying to change my log in details too PS but only get an error screen

I''m loggin in but cannot see any ''control panel'' option. Nor can I see anyones names displayed next to their posts.

I''m running fully updated XP, Firefox 1.0.4 and latest Java

[quote]I''m loggin in but cannot see any ''control panel'' option. Nor can I see anyones names displayed next to their posts. I''m running fully updated XP, Firefox 1.0.4 and latest Java[/quote]

I reckon it''s one of Wiz''s spells gone amok again. 

Are you looking in the right place ?  It''s the narrow pink band just below "Pinkun.com Forum"

To the right it says :-

<script language=JavaScript> if_InitRecentTopicsLink(); </script>Recent Topics | 

Just selelect "control panel"

The Registrationg Details page appears to not work for anyone, well it doesnt work for anyone around me anyway. I myself cant get to it, all it does it come up with this:

Server Error in ''/'' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /forums/logininfo.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

The registration page is for people who haven''t registered - that may be why you (already registered)  can''t get on to it.

Patrick Prekopp
Web Editor
* pat.prekopp@archant.co.uk

[quote]I reckon it''s one of Wiz''s spells gone amok again. Are you looking in the right place ? It''s the narrow pink band just below "Pinkun.com Forum" To the right it says :-

Its not there. All I have is

Logged in as: T07 ( Logout ) Active Topics | Popular Topics

Thats it. No Control Panel, and with respect, I''d have tried the option had it been there.

I''m going to try another computer

The Control Panel link should be in the same line, but further towards the right (next to Recent Topics, Active Topics, Popular Topics).

It only shows if you are logged in - it may also only appear if you have Java running - www.java.com

Anyway, try this link for direct links for avatar pages, etc:

http://new.pinkun.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?forumid=63&messageid=53737#bm53747

I''m running Java 2 v1.5. the lastest according to the site.

Control panel appears on my desktop computer but not my laptop. Odd as they are both running identical XP / IE6 / Firefox / Java.

Can you think of anything else?