Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Sporting Pull Out Of RVW Deal

#sporting pull the plug on #ncfc RvW proposed move due to wage demands, @abolapt confirm tonight

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Jesus Christ Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Oh well.
I guess he''s being paid more by us than he has ever earned before, so he''s obviously not *that* keen to play professional football again if he won''t accept that his piss-poor performances of the last two years mean he''s less of an asset than football clubs once thought.
Maybe he''ll be happy to hang around and pick up his wages without playing.
Maybe he''ll go out on loan somewhere and we''ll carry on paying half his wages.
It does all beg the question, what the hell was Houghton thinking?

Havn''t they seen his YouTube video of the Everton game!

On what grounds is RVW demanding an excessive wage?

He needs a bloody reality check.........

Football is a funny game - he''ll come on as sub, score the winning goal, all will be forgiven and he''ll end up the season as our top scorer.......................or maybe not. 

James nursey mirror journo:

#NCFC prioritising new striker. Expecting movement once RVW goes. He was biggest earner apparently at club on nearly 40k wk

Well, if the last club he was halfway-decent at won''t take him back because he wants more money than they can afford, it''s hardly going to help our task of offloading him somewhere else, is it?
I wish he''d been this ruthless in front of goal.

B*********s, would have thought he was keen to get back playing at a club where he was clearly loved, and get his reputation back on track, poor show on his part if true.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Well, if the last club he was halfway-decent at won''t take him back because he wants more money than they can afford, it''s hardly going to help our task of offloading him somewhere else, is it?
I wish he''d been this ruthless in front of goal.
[/quote]

I wish he was actually a decent footballer and not Sunday league quality.

Fu*king robbed is an understatement. Needs to wear a mask

It''s annoying but I can''t blame the guy.

He might earn more with staying with us than the rest of his career seeing as his skill hasn''t got him anywhere recently.

Sucks for him now if he stays though as the crowd will probably turn against over this.

Who would honestly leave their job for potentially half the wage at a lesser known company just because you might be more likely to perform ?

So we need a team not in a top league that will take him with high demands.....Errr so guys who do we have. Celtic, QPR....Perhaps if Man Utd start a womens team.

this is just sporting trying to get the price down a bit, theres probably no issue over wages at all"we just cant afford his wages david, not unless you knock a few quid off the price, its just out of range for this seasons budget"and to be honest it would be pretty sensible business from them, its hardly a secret hes dead weight here!

Good player and a marquee signing. Give him game time with an attacking approach, after signing some ballsy midfielders, who can go direct, rather than do lollypops and step overs into touch and rvw will get 15+ goals next season.

This won''t be over yet, if Lisbon want him bad enough and RvW wants to play regular football the deal might still happen. It''s just mind games and raising pressure until a deal is agreed.

I''d be very surprised if RvW is in the squad for the first league game. Not saying it might not happen of course, if he can find the net often enough I''d happily keep him!

They might just be saying we will have him for €4m instead of €5m and we will use the €1m to cover his salary "we can''t afford"

Bournemouth are close to signing Saint-Étienne winger Max Gradel for a fee worth in the region of £6m. http://t.co/gfAvDhQHKj

Maybe that brings St. Etienne back into the equation for RVW.

Sporting seem to be prioritising on over priced over rated strikers. They recently signed Ruiz from Fulham who''s record last season would be hard not to beat.

Hi ChickenWhen I suggested we would be stuck with Wolf a month ago because his wages would jump to £40Kpw as him & Bassong are  our highest paid players , you and a number of the fools on this board laughed at my suggestionsHow right I was - whose the fool now chicken ?The only way we can move him on will be to buy out part of his contract ie give him £1M to move on - it will happen we want him off the books

It''s the same old argument : take a pay cut and play regularly elsewhere or pick up a bigger wage here and rot in the reserves.A lot on here are blaming him for still wanting to pick up his £40, 000 weekly ( or whatever it is he gets ). I''m sure he''d rather be playing but why should he take a pay cut ?If we hadn''t been promoted I expect the move would have gone through with no fuss at all as I assume he''d have still been on reduced Championship wages. Now we''re back in the land of milk and honey he''ll be on his original salary again and unlikely to be keen on another cut straightaway.I suspect in the end some sort of deal will be thrashed out with a club somewhere but we''ll have to put this down to one that didn''t work out.

I say...GIVE HIM ONE LAST CHANCE@ NCFC ... I know I am not going to find a lot of people agreeing on this , but he''s still a talented player...

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]I say...GIVE HIM ONE LAST CHANCE@ NCFC ... I know I am not going to find a lot of people agreeing on this , but he''s still a talented player...[/quote]

Trouble is none of his talents relate to football his profession

In answer to your question to Chicken, Newton, in most people''s eyes you''re still very much the fool.

I have thought long and hard about the wolfs talents and can summarise as follows

1) his hair looks gorgeous

2) he has an eye for a really fit looking WAG

3) he can get a surname that sounds like dogs dick but get away with it

Can''t think of anything else