Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

Twatted think we want Murphy

That would make me think about the club set up! Hopefully just bull!

Apparently they want Steve Morison. Would be hilarious next season if Murphy was on our bench while they played Morison up front. [:D]

I can''t say I''d be laughing with that, Sheff weds bench and Morison at the binners

Tbh, although he has played for Ipswich I would have no problem with him joining us if it was to happen.

Really, are we really happy to accept that level of striker? Jeeps we have Laffs and RVW, who could de better!

Well I really hoped that it would be quality signings. So far it''s been Dorrans, still only a good squad player and Mullumbu again adding to the squad options but both not streets ahead of what we had in our squad.

Still just idle press talk not like anything in it, good wind up for the binners.

He''s a Championship standard striker. Wouldn''t be good enough as a bench warmer for us. I think a City fan has started this rumour to wind up binners. Backfired a bit.

I think Murphy is going to be another case of Jamie Cureton Syndrome.
He''s a pretty average lower-league striker that has happened upon a club where the style of play, team and manager suits him so well that he accidentally finishes top Championship scorer. Some clever sod will then buy him for real money only to find he has reverted back to the 1 in 5 clogger he''s always been before this year and feel robbed.
I feel this will not be us.

[quote user="chuggs"]Tbh, although he has played for Ipswich I would have no problem with him joining us if it was to happen.[/quote]
The 1p5wich connection doesn''t bother me.
The fact he is 32 and $hit is what bothers me.