Sign in to follow this  
droundi

priority memberships

Does anyone know when membership cards (assume thats what gets issued), get sent out. I bought two for me and my son about a month ago at Chapelfield store, but havn,t received anything yet. Anyone else waiting?

[quote user="Robyn Loxley"]Mine came today! [:D][/quote]

But you don''t go to games Wiz. [*-)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

But I still buy match tickets for family, my regular feasts at Yellows plus Club merchandise etc plus the odd game or two.

And it gives me a sense of belonging to the ''Norwich Family'' .................and a good discount! [;)]

[quote user="Robert Poole"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

But I still buy match tickets for family, my regular feasts at Yellows plus Club merchandise etc plus the odd game or two.

And it gives me a sense of belonging to the ''Norwich Family'' .................and a good discount! [;)]

[/quote]

Blimey I am getting confused with these multiple identities Wiz. [:P] I hope the DWP don''t have the same trouble or is that how a poor old bugger like you can afford to treat the family ? [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Robert Poole"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey I am getting confused with these multiple identities Wiz. [:P] I hope the DWP don''t have the same trouble or is that how a poor old bugger like you can afford to treat the family ? [;)][/quote]

Seems like Wiz is going back in time.....won''t be long before he''s back to "Jimbo Canary" once again. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Robert Poole"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey I am getting confused with these multiple identities Wiz. [:P] I hope the DWP don''t have the same trouble or is that how a poor old bugger like you can afford to treat the family ? [;)][/quote]

Seems like Wiz is going back in time.....won''t be long before he''s back to "Jimbo Canary" once again. [:D]

[/quote]

Its an idea Lapps. [;)]

[quote user="Robin of Loxley"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Robert Poole"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its an idea Lapps. [;)][/quote]

Blimey, you''ve changed it again Wiz, that''s the third time on the same thread. You''ve just equalled Waveney''s record and at this rate I will have to open another file on my desktop. [:(]

Mind you, I can file them both under "Lowestoft". [;)] [:D]

Mine came today. Hopefully Joe,s will come tommorow. On the plastic thing, i guess we all are, season tickets and memberships. We all have little plastic cards! My qualification to be a plastic includes about 10 years in the 80''s/90,s when i hardly missed a game, home or away, including attendance of all European games. 2 FA CUP Semis and a quarter final defeat at Brighton. I was on the fist 2 club canary trips and many more after of course, plus i have driven to lots of games too. I have done many things to ensure i got to games including finidhing work at 5.00 in the city centre and still making it for an evening kick off at Luton despite rush hour traffic and the danger of being caught for speeding, and walking 9 miles home in the early hours of the morning from norwich on roads like glass becase of frozen snow, after the 85 milk cup quarter final at Grimsby trip, and not getting any sleep as had to be at work at 7.30 next morning. I guess other plastics will have their talesas well. Would be interesting to hear them.p

Got my plastic card today. Even came with a handy plastic wallet. Thank you City[Y] Now, when is the Man U game.......

[quote user="Herman "]Got my plastic card today. Even came with a handy plastic wallet. Thank you City[Y] Now, when is the Man U game.......[/quote]

King of the Plastics

I''m a plastic from the late early nighties arsenal away 4-2. We were cheated.

Dad started taking me, should have called him a plastic at the time.

Got me hooked on Norwich since. Still blame him

My "plastic and proud" card arrived yesterday. The same as its done every year since the scheme started.