Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

How big a shambles are 1p5wich?

So, we are back where we belong, in the upper echelons of football, coming up against the country''s elite.

Meanwhile, 1p5wich are scraping the barrel (as per), and have taken on a player called Rostyn Griffiths whose career highlights include a spell with Accrington Stanley and Gretna. Ah.

*chuckle*

That''s as maybe but do they get June and July muddled up in emails to their supporters?

I certainly know which ''shambles'' I prefer being a supporter of, that''s for sure.

One thing is for sure though, their manager will not waste £17 million like ours did last summer. [:P]

"One thing is for sure though, their manager will not waste £17 million like ours did last summer."

Sorry old cahp but I will need some convincing that that statement is factually based.

By the way, I do not consider that the signings of Jerome, Grabban, Vladis or McGrandles to be "wasted" money.

Also,on the basis of "the end justifies the means," I would not change one single thing about events since relegation, not even Adams''s appointment. He did his bit towards the final outcome.

We went straight back up first time around, no mean feat that and every signing and every appointment that took place contributed to that achievement, one way or the other.

Ask supporters of Fulham or Cardiff what they think of their transfer activity last Summer, or any of the other aspirants who were eventually to fail, including Ipswich.