Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Hitchin game.

Are many of you coming down, up or across to the game on tuesday? A very small ground but hopefully we can help fill it up and give them a much needed cash boost.[url]http://www.hitchintownfc.co.uk/articles/150_Years/20150630310375054762.shtml[/url]From HT forum;"All please note: We have learned today that we have secured extra

overflow parking on Butts Close on Tuesday evening. We express out

thanks to North Herts District Council for their consent to this.A charge of £2 for parking on Butts Close will be made.

All profits from this will go to the 150 fund beneficiaries (Hitchin

Town FC and our two chosen charities, BBC Children In Need and

Letchworth Garden House Hospice)." 

Might have been up for this one but instead I''m going to a meeting where our councillors are going to vote on a proposal to cut our sick pay entitlement.

Shame that Hitchin Town couldn''t invite Fenerbahce too and have a Triangular Canaries competition.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Might have been up for this one but instead I''m going to a meeting where our councillors are going to vote on a proposal to cut our sick pay entitlement. Tories??

Shame that Hitchin Town couldn''t invite Fenerbahce too and have a Triangular Canaries competition.[/quote]Get the Aussies over as well and turn the town green and yellow.

Don''t think I''ve ever been in that one. One thing Hitchin isn''t short of is pubs, good, bad or indifferent.