Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

An apology.

My apologies to Dicky and co, regarding Francis. It would appear that you have all been right about Damien, and I, have been miles wrong, cheers Damo!.

I feel a fool having supported him, against all who had him worked out.

Well no more son,

SOD OFF!. 

[quote]My apologies to Dicky and co, regarding Francis. It would appear that you have all been right about Damien, and I, have been miles wrong, cheers Damo!. I feel a fool having supported him, against all...[/quote]

Very gracious of you 1st Wiz.  Let''s just hope we get £2mil and quickly, so Worthy can keep his options open.

[quote]Very gracious of you 1st Wiz. Let''s just hope we get £2mil and quickly, so Worthy can keep his options open.[/quote]

Now this is getting beyond a bloody joke!, Portsmouth are now denying that they have made a bid for Francis.

Sort it out city!.

[quote]My apologies to Dicky and co, regarding Francis. It would appear that you have all been right about Damien, and I, have been miles wrong, cheers Damo!. I feel a fool having supported him, against all...[/quote]

You''re no fool Wiz - just a dedicated fan of this great club!  Sometimes the fans are let down by certain players - just the way it is with certain individuals mate!

i reckon Francis would make a good signing for Colchester

Roberts and Francis would rock that league!

There''s no shame it getting it wrong Wizard. All of us opiniated folk get it wrong sometimes. I suppose you could have consumed less humble pie, however, by taking some of the advice you handed out to Campbell and I on another thread, namely, that sometimes silence is golden. Your silence on this subject would have been money in the bank.

I wouldn''t wish Damien Francis on good old Iwan at Colchester, the legend doesnt deserve it!

What would be magnificent is if Ipswich bought him to replace Magilton. He''d get stick from their fans, stick from ours and probably disappear like Andy Marshall. It won''t happen but one can dream..............