Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

I like the new kit....

I also think Russell Martin''s best position is centre back. I thought Whittaker was easily our best fullback last season. I never wanted Lennon or McCarthy to be our manager. I thought Adams spent well last summer. I like it when we play Johnson and Tettey in the same team. I think Johnson fully deserved POTS. I thought Redmond had a great season with so many genuine assists. I feel we are blessed having Delia and MWJ as owners. I also like that Stephen Fry is on our BODs. I fully believe that the same people appointed our last four managers. And finally I don''t think I''ll ever fit in here......

Had a look at some at the Norfolk show today, it actually looks a lot better in real life.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I also think Russell Martin''s best position is centre back. I thought Whittaker was easily our best fullback last season. I never wanted Lennon or McCarthy to be our manager. I thought Adams spent well last summer. I like it when we play Johnson and Tettey in the same team. I think Johnson fully deserved POTS. I thought Redmond had a great season with so many genuine assists. I feel we are blessed having Delia and MWJ as owners. I also like that Stephen Fry is on our BODs. I fully believe that the same people appointed our last four managers. And finally I don''t think I''ll ever fit in here......[/quote]Sanity returns........[:D]

I don''t like new-kit-ah,I love it-ah.I also like Nigel with a sprinkle of Nutty, and Morty with a touch of sarky.Now here is the real question.If a troll is in a house on their own, prefusely tapping away with the one finger style of typing, and there is no one there to hear them, does anyone really care what they have to say on here? Nope.Continue on Nigel old chap, we can hear you loud and clear. You looking forward to the start of the season and some possibly delicious pre season encounters?

I like going to Carrow Road, licinf in Norfolk, cricket, cycling, the infill Holiday Inn, and I don''t have anything against homosexuals. I don''t fit in either.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I also think Russell Martin''s best position is centre back. I thought Whittaker was easily our best fullback last season. I never wanted Lennon or McCarthy to be our manager. I thought Adams spent well last summer. I like it when we play Johnson and Tettey in the same team. I think Johnson fully deserved POTS. I thought Redmond had a great season with so many genuine assists. I feel we are blessed having Delia and MWJ as owners. I also like that Stephen Fry is on our BODs. I fully believe that the same people appointed our last four managers. And finally I don''t think I''ll ever fit in here......[/quote]
Maybe you''d fit in on "the other" message board, Nigel.  Just don''t go slagging this place off.

I like McNally. He''s by far the best CEO I''ve ever known at our club. If he''s measured by our success on and off the pitch he''s probably the best in the business. He also buys into the community philosophy of our owners.

I like this board much better. I doubt I''ll ever change. If I posted on that other board I''d have to be full of false politeness and pretend to be something I''m not. I much prefer being myself on here and don''t know how you and Morty manage to switch character so seamlessly....

Highland Canary wrote the following post at 02/07/2015 8:08 PM:

I had a look at the new kit at the Norfolk Show too and, no doubt unsurprisingly, didn''t think it looked any less unbalanced in reality.

Looking back on City kits it wil be seen as one to forget!

Can''t see what all the fuss is about? It''s yellow and green and we''re playing in the PL. Last time we had a kit in the PL that was disliked by so many wasn''t too bad a season!

I expect Norwich geeks on here to start trolling Alex Neil after a few defeats .but he won''t care after an adventure on the premiership it will be back home to Glasgow to manage Rangers . have a nice day

I love Mr Fry, he has a great perspective on life and religion. Nice guy and good ambassador for our club.

I don''t agree with much of what Mr Fry has to say but I like him. I agree with much more of what Delia has to say and I like her too. The two of them are unlikely friends. They are poles apart in their beliefs. And yet they are friends and both great supporters of our club. The inclusiveness of  Norwich fans comes right from the top. These two being part of the same team is an example to all.

Well I''m totally in line with a lot of Fry''s view on religion and agree that not everyone sees things from a single view point......bit like this forum. Should it one be encouraged to debate things from all views negative and positive?

Indeed it is Indy. And I''m never in favour of any kind of censorship of the opinions posted on here. IIt''s a great pity so many feel the need to report and bay to get posters banned. However in my opinion those who make it their business to be involved in what we should or shouldn''t post usually are the same who ddon''t like their opinions challenged.

Now would you like to debate the differences between the religious views of Fry and Smith?

what I''ve noticed about this forum is there is a clique of geeks who have become fans of there trolling .the bor bor the nob head police a.rse nugget til .Mrs miggans who is proberly transvestite but that''s her\his business..im sure proper Norwich fans laugh at the sad nonsense they type .:) have a nice day

and for the record I find that Ipswich crazy guy amusing ..he likes the banter ..just a fan who has passion for his team