Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Cherished number plates

Spotted on grapes hill a number plate on a nice German car, that was clearly a poster on here (wont give the registration, but memorable) wonder if anyone can work out who it is ?.

Was with Mrs Lessingham and passed the said vehicle and said "look there''s *****,(wasn''t NUTTY).

Needless to she thought I was mad, especially as I said he was a poster on here,

Got me thinking about others on here and what numbers they might have, anyone care to 1) own up to who it was? (I will only confirm them if they match)and 2) suggestions for numbers eg, mine might be 57upd, (stupid !)

Apologies for those who feel its a bit away from the usual, but while waiting on transfer news, might get you thinking of something else.

Reminds me of the Viz top tip, don''t waste money on expensive personalised number plates as it''s cheaper to change your name by deed poll, it was sent in by Mr P234 RNG.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]TIL 1010 would look good on a Mercedes ?[/quote]

Funny you say that especially as my birthday is 10th October. [H]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]TIL 1010 would look good on a Mercedes ?[/quote]

[/quote]

What''s your PIN number?

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

What''s your PIN number?[/quote]

He doesn''t know.....his wife won''t tell him. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]And there''s me thinking it was the month and year.....[:D]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Happy birthday Tilly, when it comes around, nice car by the way ![/quote]

It is known as The Pussywagon. [:D]

There''s a plate out there that I''d love and I saw it at Swindon station when we were making our way to the play-off final (not that one, the one we played at the millennium stadium)  anyway this old banger turned into the carpark with the reg H1 OTBC !

I have got a picture of one, on a car, that was parked on Rouen Road, before a game, last season, that was YF IIOWS , and at the bottom part of the F, was (in small letters) NCFC, subtly making it look like an E

There were also NCFC badges on it as well.

On a yellow ferrari driving round in Chepstow - "YE11OW", sounded like a formula one car, but I thought that''d do for me :-)

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]I followed a Rolls Royce once in London with the plate SK1NT. It made me smile anyway.[/quote]May have been Marcus Evans. [;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Tilly, as you''re a big fan of Mercs didn''t Neil Doncaster have that big old beast blessed with a NAD 1 number plate ?

[/quote]

Now you say that my memory says you are correct Graham.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Tilly, as you''re a big fan of Mercs didn''t Neil Doncaster have that big old beast blessed with a NAD 1 number plate ?

[/quote]

[/quote]I thought you''d remember it with a bunch of flowers after the Charlton relegation game .... [;)]

Can I just point out that neither YE11OW nor SK1NT are valid registration numbers-if they''ve been seen then they must have been modified-which is illegal. PL45TIC will not be available until 2043!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought you''d remember it with a bunch of flowers after the Charlton relegation game .... [;)]
[/quote]

[:P] [Y]