Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

Michu

Avaliable for around £3m and linked with a move to Granada but may struggle with his £30k week wages

One word bargain and no brainer. Get him and Van Dijk for £8m and be very happy with our business

Not sure - we did this one the other week, he has an iffy injury record that would make him a big gamble, I read s-w that it was likely to turn off any prospective PL suitors, and we certainly can''t carry anyone.

Agree with above, had a "Golden" season where he shone and where everything went right for him and then faded back to the standard he had been playing at for most of his career.

[quote user="Capt_Canary"]Avaliable for around £3m and linked with a move to Granada but may struggle with his £30k week wages

One word bargain and no brainer. Get him and Van Dijk for £8m and be very happy with our business[/quote]
Eh? Did you forget how many words you were going to write between the first part of the sentence and the next?
:-)
Or did you mean this is a one-word bargain and also a no-brainer?

If he is that good why are Swansea not bothered in keeping him?

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="Capt_Canary"]Avaliable for around £3m and linked with a move to Granada but may struggle with his £30k week wages

One word bargain and no brainer. Get him and Van Dijk for £8m and be very happy with our business[/quote]
Eh? Did you forget how many words you were going to write between the first part of the sentence and the next?
[/quote]Can I welcome you to the ranks of the Grammar Police (or Grammar Nazis, depending on how hysterical the poster you''re educating is). One or two decent posts on the use of the apostrophe and there could be a promotion to Sergeant looming.Remember the Grammar Police rules - no hesitation, deviation or repetition!

So would you rather have Michu than RVW?

Michu had one good season at Swansea in 12/13. Last two seasons he has scored 2 league goals, RVW 6. I think it would be a massive risk.

If you think Grabban has a bad chances to goals ratio, Michu would make him look like Robbie Fowler in his prime.

Plus dodgy knees, bad hair and a laissez faire attitude.

Would rather sign Pikachu.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Chip20"][quote user="Capt_Canary"]Avaliable for around £3m and linked with a move to Granada but may struggle with his £30k week wages

[/quote]Can I welcome you to the ranks of the Grammar Police (or Grammar Nazis, depending on how hysterical the poster you''re educating is). One or two decent posts on the use of the apostrophe and there could be a promotion to Sergeant looming.Remember the Grammar Police rules - no hesitation, deviation or repetition![/quote]
You can indeed. I also have a sideline in pedantry. Although the grammar on show was particularly lame, in this instance I was actually drawing attention to the numeracy (or lack thereof).
;-)

In his first season Michu played upfront for the Swans and grabbed himself loads of goals. The following season Bony came in and Michu slotted into a much deeper role, unsurprisingly his goal draught started.