Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

Biggest home crowd of the season?

According to the official website we have now sold over 20,000 tickets for The Inter Milan game.

With Inter probably having almost no away support it look like it could be the biggest HOME crowd of the year if all tickets sell out

(which is looking likely)

I also wanted to add that I feel that Norwich fans should show Inter Milan that we are classy and give them respect for coming.

The players had no say in the politics of the on again/off again game.

They just want to play football. Lets leave them with then impression that we are indeed A FINE CITY.

[quote]According to the official website we have now sold over 20,000 tickets for The Inter Milan game. With Inter probably having almost no away support it look like it could be the biggest HOME crowd of t...[/quote]

>>>Give them respect for coming<<< ???

Why''s that then? Do you think Colchester ''gave us respect for coming'' tonight?

I agree, USACanary, I was thinking about this too and decided its not fair to give the players stick for something that was out of their hands. Let''s give them a warm welcome, as we should any team who''s name isn''t Wolves/Ipswich/West Brom/Palace/Southampton/Arsenal/Man Utd/Sheffield Utd.........

I''d also like to see something resembling a first team out there on Friday, no more meddling with kids. Let''s see what Worthy has in mind.... hopefully Francis won''t be involved!