Sign in to follow this  
pete

Buying online

Just got on not many available though. Mr A hope you have been rectified. Had to log in to Canaries again.

Expected barbed comments about my predicament from usual suspects.

I am disabled and need the support of my wife when attending games and as a result need two seats together and need to see which seats are available.

Cannot find the diagram of the ground on the website to see where there are seats available.

The website only allows for you to pick an area of the ground which invariably when selected comes back no tickets available or restricted view.

Before you could see a graphic of the ground which gave an indication which seats are available

Stephen Graham is the contact for disabled fans. Many of those seats are not on the online plan. Not sure what the casual availability is but you need to make contact with Stephen.graham@canaries.co.UK

[quote user="Necton Canary"]I am disabled and need the support of my wife when attending games and as a result need two seats together and need to see which seats are available.

Cannot find the diagram of the ground on the website to see where there are seats available.

The website only allows for you to pick an area of the ground which invariably when selected comes back no tickets available or restricted view.

Before you could see a graphic of the ground which gave an indication which seats are available[/quote]Hi NC. I don''t know which match(es) you''re trying to buy tickets for but the friendlies v W Ham and Brentford the graphic you''re looking for is there.I put '' NCFC '' in Google selected '' Tickets '' from the main heading and it worked.

£20 quid for a priority membership to give me a chance to buy a £45 restricted view ticket behind a pillar in the corner of the Geoffrey Watling stand.

And people still maintain that expanding the stadium isn''t a priority. It''s nuts!

Perhaps if we can''t afford the expansion then we can release a priority priority membership, to allow those members with priority an even greater priority to purchase tickets.

And then, finally, when the ground is bursting, we can have the ''End-Game'' priority, where, instead of a ticket, you''re supplied with the address of a season ticket holder, an air rifle and some duct tape. Just remember to bring some skin or hair fragments of the victim to validate your entry.

I have had a long phone call from Stephen as a result of my email contact with him for which I am very grateful.

The bottom line is I can buy tickets in the disabled area of the ground but only seats which have a restricted view. As my disability is spinal and my neck and head are rigid this does not help me as the restriction is across the eighteen yard box and means that with my limited mobility I would miss quite a bit of goal mouth action.

I do have tickets in the Jarrold for the two friendly home games with my family but it looks as if being Priority Members, in my case, will mean staying at home watching matches on Sky if they are live, or picking up the highlights after the game.

The other alternative will be for us to continue to watch the U21s, our best chance of seeing live football at Carrow Road. Having said that the U21 games we did see last season were superb and very exciting games.

Sorry to hear that. The fans I see with similar disability tend to only really see one end properly. But even for me the view of the Barclay end is like looking to a different county. However, I console myself that it''s better than not going at all and still really enjoy being there.

Stephen is a great bloke and ambassador for the club. We really are lucky to have him and our facilities which are among the best. Things could always be better though and another contact would be the NCDSA (Disabled Supporters Association).  This group work closely with Stephen Graham. They''re not too active but last year there was as ground tour, a forum with Gossy and Adrian Forbes after the AGM, and a successful quiz which I think will be repeated soon. I''m sure they''d be interested in your specific issues. The email address for them is ncdsa@hotmail.co.uk

Meant to add - The U21 games were great last year. The first one this season at Carrow Road is Chelsea at the end of August. Try out the seats that are restricted view on one of those games. Sometimes the restriction isn''t too serious. I''ll be at the Chelsea game with a tribe of grandkids [;)]

I read the title of this thread and assumed it was McNally''s new transfer policy... "Bruce wants HOW much for Brady? Sod that, I''m sure we can pick up a second-hand left-back on Ebay for half the price..."

Thanks again Nigel - for some interesting links and perhaps we will try out the disability area at an under 21 game as you suggest

We too enjoyed the U21 games last season and the Chelsea fixture is firmly in our sights, together with our neighbour who sadly has his affinity with Chelsea, but we did enjoy last seasons game together and it was a great result coming back from 2-0 down.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Stephen Graham is the contact for disabled fans. Many of those seats are not on the online plan. Not sure what the casual availability is but you need to make contact with Stephen [/quote]

Totally agree Nutty, this is one area where the clubs attitude is faultless imo. [Y]

[quote user="Robin Loxley"]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Stephen Graham is the contact for disabled fans. Many of those seats are not on the online plan. Not sure what the casual availability is but you need to make contact with Stephen [/quote]

Totally agree Nutty, this is one area where the clubs attitude is faultless imo. [Y]

[/quote]

I bet Stephen gets confused when you ring him up Wiz or does he know you by just the one identity ? [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Robin Loxley"]

[/quote]

I bet Stephen gets confused when you ring him up Wiz or does he know you by just the one identity ? [;)]

[/quote]

Touché Til. [Y]