Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Every single goal 14-15

A couple of things stand out for me when you watch the goal highlights, 1 is how much quicker we got the ball in the box when AN arrived and how many headed goals we scored.

Funny when you look back on a season there are probably only a few that stand out in your memory, other than the play off goals for me they were RM long distance strike, BJ strike against Ipsh*t and Cameron Jerome flick, watching all of them there were so many more great goals, either strikes or team goals.

Also, when you watch the movement for some of the goals you can see the quality of Howson, Grabban and Hooper. I know he''s not everyone''s favourite but he knows how to finish.

Indeed, it wonderful to see Hooper play despite not being involved in many games. Tettey''s skill against Cardiff was also fantastic.

Cheers for the link LDC

I thought a goal or two was missing, but still some great stuff in there. It is slightly odd watching in black and white, reminded me a bit of my student days!!

Still amazed Howsons goal vs Millwall didnt make Avivas goal of the season thingy. Ok not as important a strike as Redmonds vs Middlesbrough or Johnsons vs the binners but a more impressive effort imo than many on that list.