Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Jeremy Gossip

Anybody else follow this idiot on Twitter to see what BS he can make up this week?

You should invite him on here, he''d be amongst his own.

Just an attention seeker. Best following the EDP guys or the mirror and sun jounros who are city fans. Anyone else is guessing from what I have seen.

I can imagine McNally leaning over to a fan and saying ''guess what I heard'', as that must be how things get out, mustn''t they ?

I was more thinking that a bunch of journos in the same vicinity, with "ins" to the club, might hear something. But you can go with your scenario if you wish, Scout.

Jeremy Gossip is one of the worst efforts I''ve ever seen to be an ITK.

Having said that, check out @ubernorwichcity - they don''t claim to be ITK or make stuff up, it''s actually a really informative time line - makes for interesting reading some of it. I''ve been on twitter a long time and he''s not been inaccurate as of yet so my guess he''s a fairly knowledgable chap.

I know, it''s ridiculous! I also follow him, and often retweet his stupid predictions just to let everyone know how crazy he is. I make sure I favourite everything he tweets too, so I have something to tweet back to him when they''re inevitably wrong. I also retweet it in to the #ncfc hashtag so he can''t backtrack later on.

I also like to enter in to lengthy discussions with him, just to indeed confirm that he knows nothing, and I also tell all my friends and family to retweet him, just so everyone''s aware he''s a fraud.

I just don''t understand how these guys are taken seriously and get so much attention.