Sign in to follow this  
Davness

Joaquín Larrivey

[quote user="Indy"]No again thanks for the telling off! I just said I didn''t bring it back that''s all![/quote]

Well if it''s confessional time, I didn''t start World War 2.

So Neil confirmed after the match to the press that he pulled the plug on the deal after he met him.... Wonder what he said?

[quote user="birchfest"]So Neil confirmed after the match to the press that he pulled the plug on the deal after he met him.... Wonder what he said?[/quote]Joqauin: "Good morning Mr Neil,  I''m looking forward to working with such a fine young English manager"

I imagine it was more a bit of ego being flexed, something like ''if I''m coming here I have to start every game''

For the record I would like to say I have no idea why we did not sign Larrivey but I wish to make it clear that I was not responsible for putting the Bomp in the bomp bah bomp, I did not put the ram in the rama lama ding dong, nor did I put the bop in the bop shoo bop and I catergorically deny that I put the dip in the dip da dip.......

In respect of my earlier post the person responsible for all of those things was my brother he also:

Put salt in the

sugar bowl,  put fireworks in the coal, put

a real live toad in the hole, put jam in mothers shoe, made real caterpillars

stew, locked Nutty Nigel in the loo, put shampoo in Grandma''s tea,  squeezed toothpaste round the hall, drew things

on the garden wall, ate glue and couldn''t speak, keeps maggots in a tin and

keeps getting at the gin........