Sign in to follow this  
Browno

Third kit on it's way in the next 2 weeks

I''ve already decided I''m not buying the 3rd shirt, I''m going to wait till the end of August launch and get the 4th kit instead.

This is good news for those that didn''t like the first two, it could be a new policy, just keep releasing kits until everyone has one that they like.

Can we just have a different kit for every game?

There''s a rumour that the third kit is fitted with a little white flag which pops up - like an indicator on the old Morris Minors - for when we play away at Chelsea, Arsenal etc. in the hope that they take pity on us and decide to not run up a cricket score.

Well that should be us covered in the eventuality that we draw Plymouth away in a cup ?!?!?

you''d think that with such unique colours as yellow and green ,that it shouldnt be too difficult to design an away kit that would cover all eventualities, unless that away kit is green and yellow?!

....it almost as if its deliberate in order to justify a 3rd shirt ?!?!?!?!?...surely not

Transfers in 2-Kits 3, come on lets pull it back to a draw before the end of July.

The third kit will be white with a yellow streak running down the back in recognition of the way we are likely to surrender our PL status thanks to the board''s cowardly and feeble player recruitment policy

3rd kit to be released by popular demand from which fan feedback? I believe we are being taken for a ride up ''Deceitful'' Mountain... I would like the club to release the data to the public! I am not concerned about the lack of transfer activity. I believe the club will not let anyone go without buying others before. Our squad is good to go with Alex Neil if this summer does not see anyone move in or out.

Third time lucky, can''t stink as badly as the first two - can it?

You are only being taken for a ride if you buy a kit that you didn''t want to buy. You do have a choice of how to spend your own money.

3rd kits are generally more of a leisure item and look a lot less like a football shirt

Both poor so far, for me. This feels a little bit...
[IMG]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/ca/ca4a88ee2cae563d374d3b68d1d3225eff40512bd1a15fb59ca1ab93bdcb19b8.jpg[/IMG]