Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

XXXXXXL Shirts

Save yourself some money buy one shirt fit all the family in one and you don''t have to buy them all one and cheer on our yellows at the game.

IMO this is a nothing story - is it not as much to do with companies and their stupid sizing? I think my 10 year-old was in a weirdly bigger sizing than would normally be expected last year. Also, do people not buy big so they can wear over other clothes?

This will please Indy Bones, he''s often complained he can never get a City shirt big enough to fit him. [:D]

[quote user="Mr Apples"]It''s the Waveney special...so he can fit all his identities under one shirt...[:P] Apples[/quote]He would need an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL Apples! [:D]

Fair point Lapps, I wonder if the club will commission one for him...he''ll already have the blue and white edition [:D]

Apples

They are getting more material for the same price as the thin people, if you price the shirt up as £ per square metre they''re getting a bargain.

I''m sorry but I just can''t visualise what sort of size of person someone must be to require a 6x X L shirt?!?.....surely no-one that would be seen at any stadium as they wouldnt even fit through a turnstile???

[quote user="lappinitup"]This will please Indy Bones, he''s often complained he can never get a City shirt big enough to fit him. [:D][/quote]Spot on Lapps,Exactly what I''ve been asking about for the past few seasons, and it appears finally someone has listened.As much as I''m not overly struck on the new kit, it would be the first shirt I''ve been able to buy since the FlyBe days (either due to sizing or finances) so I''ll be getting one ordered fairly shortly.Many thanks to the club for arranging this, and I''m sure many other larger fans will be pleased as well, good work by all involved.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]They are getting more material for the same price as the thin people, if you price the shirt up as £ per square metre they''re getting a bargain.[/quote]Fattist. [+o(]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="lappinitup"]This will please Indy Bones, he''s often complained he can never get a City shirt big enough to fit him. [:D][/quote]Spot on Lapps,Exactly what I''ve been asking about for the past few seasons, and it appears finally someone has listened.As much as I''m not overly struck on the new kit, it would be the first shirt I''ve been able to buy since the FlyBe days (either due to sizing or finances) so I''ll be getting one ordered fairly shortly.Many thanks to the club for arranging this, and I''m sure many other larger fans will be pleased as well, good work by all involved.[/quote]We''ll expect a selfie on here Indy, no less. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''ll expect a selfie on here Indy, no less. [:D][/quote]Steady on there Lapps or Kathy might think Holt has re-signed for us [;)]

Just take a look at Errea sizes compared to someone like Adidas...

Errea

-----

S : 34-36" Chest

M : 36-38"

L : 38-40"

XL : 40-42"

2XL : 42-44"

3XL : 44-46"

4XL : 46-48"

5XL : 48-50"

6XL : 50-52"

Adidas

------

S : 34-36" Chest

M : 38-40"

L : 42-44"

XL : 46-48"

2XL : 50-52"

So an Errea replica 6XL is the same as an Adidas 2XL.

Quite - someone ought to point this out to archant so they can stop talking rubbish - it appears that it''s just down to other kit manufacturers missing a size out every other ''go''.

The fact this is even a story on the Pinkun a few weeks before the season shows how quite we are in the transfer market.

Sounds like we''ll be signing less players than we have new kits.

Too much PC in the size codes these days. We should tell it like it is:

Weakling

Buff

Standard

Chubster

Fatso

Slob

Walking heart attack

I suggested this to the club shop a few months ago but never heard back.